18: A Newfound Desire (Lemon)

Warning! Lemon approaching so there's sexual content, and quite a lot of it, as well as a cat kink...

Note: Thanks so much everyone for the 10k reads on this book! That's actually amazing, thanks for all the votes, comments and reads, I really appreciate it! You're all amazing.

Request by: AngelReader77 

Quirk: Carbon Armour

Shoto and I were at the park we'd often come to whenever we wanted to get away from school and the pressures of life. Walking hand in hand, the park seemed busier then usual but it helped that it was a sunny day. We decided to get some ice cream from the parlour in the park, knowing that the icy refreshment would cool us down. "I'll have two scoops of (fave ice cream flavour) in a tub please," I said to the man serving once we had reached the front of the queue.

"And I'll have two scoops of the cookies and cream in a tub," Shoto added, pulling out his wallet.

"No, let me get these-,"

"Nope, it's the gentlemanly thing to do as your boyfriend," he said sweetly, kissing my temple. I was incredibly lucky to have such a charming and sweet man as my boyfriend, and I couldn't help but beam at that fact. As soon as our ice cream was paid for, we found an empty bench nearby and sat ourselves on it, people watching.

I heard crying and looked over near the parlour to see a small child desperate for ice cream but his mother was stern, telling him no. He started throwing a tantrum which made both Shoto and I laugh under our breaths and exchange looks. The boy was shouting desperately as his mother tried to calm him down, but a pink glow began to radiate around the boy. He lifted his foot up and stopped, there suddenly being a pink beam running madly along the ground and heading straight towards us.

It hit Shoto's foot, and I panicked slightly as a pink cloud erupted around my boyfriend. The boys mother saw this and ran over with her son in her arms, apologising madly. "I'm so so sorry! My son, he has a quirk which-," but before she could finish her sentence, the pink cloud vanished and there, sat in front of me, was Shoto adorning cat ears and a cat tail.

I tried desperately to hold in my laugh as whiskers appeared on his cheeks. He apparently hadn't realised what had happened until he shifted and his cat tail came into view. He shouted and jumped up, staring at his tail in shock. I couldn't keep my laugh in as he looked absolutely adorable. "I'm sorry!" The mother cried again, bowing lowly at the pair of us. "My son has a quirk in which his targets gain animal features!"

"That's adorable," I squealed, standing and brushing my fingers against Shoto's cat ears: one being white and the other being red. He flinched, pulling away quickly and blushing brightly.

"Please tell me this wears off," he borderline begged the woman and she nodded quickly.

"I-it usually takes up to a day to wear off fully," she said quickly.

"You can last a day like that, can't you Shoto?" I giggled, trying to reach for his ears again but he swatted my hand away, twitching nervously.

"I'm so sorry!" The woman said again.

"Don't worry about it, I'm sure he'll be fine," I assured her and she nodded weakly.

"We're going home, I don't want anyone to see me like this," Shoto growled and I could see sharp incisors in his mouth. We excused ourselves from the woman and began walking home, but I couldn't stop squealing at how adorable he looked.