20: In the Closet (Lemon)

Warning! As a lemon, there's sexual content approaching! You've been warned... and once again I may have gotten slightly carried away, although it didn't feel too long when I was writing it. Hopefully it'll feel the same as you guys read it!

Requested by: MadisonCeradsky0 and deku_smash15 (both of these requests were very very similar, so I've written one that I hope you will both like!)

Quirk: Telekinesis

 It was known by the entire class that I was a timid and nervous girl by nature. I was always easily flustered in almost every situation, which was probably why I was admittedly partly scared of the dual haired boy in our class: Shoto Todoroki. He possessed such a powerful quirk, he was tall, intimidating, brave and stoic. Every time I would speak to him (which wasn't often) he'd always be so serious and straightforward. Even when he was speaking to other people he rarely seemed to smile. I found him to be such a difficult person to be around, and me being a naturally nervous girl didn't help the situation.

Annoyingly however, despite all of that, I felt as though there were some strange feelings swirling in the pit of my stomach. Recently I came to the realisation that perhaps I liked him romantically, which didn't help my timidness whenever I was around him. I couldn't understand why I harboured such feelings, even if they were small, judging by the fact he made me slightly uncomfortable.

I had admittedly watched the boy from afar, and perhaps it was his determination and willpower, maybe I was envious. Still, these feelings didn't help me when I was trying to overcome my nervous state around him.

It was only last week that we as a class moved into the on campus dorms, Heights Alliance, and Ashido was determined to treat every night like a party, no matter how many times she was told off by Mr Aizawa. She had managed to drag me from my dorm to the common room, where most of the class were sat. Everyone seemed to be organised into a circle, and annoyingly for me, the only seat left was one next to Todoroki.

Sheepishly I walked over to the sofa, and I could feel his eyes on me, but I knew Ashido wouldn't let me escape. "Hello," he said directly to me.

"H-hello," I mumbled back.

"So! Everyone's here now, lets play a game of truth or dare!" Ashido called out to everyone, some people whining and some people shrugging as though to say 'why not'. I was hoping, as I was one of the background characters, that I would not be targeted by anyone and that I could simply sit and watch the game whilst hidden behind my knees as I curled up into a ball.

Half an hour into the game, Ashido of course turned to Todoroki to target him. "Todoroki!" Ashido targeted the boy sitting next to me. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare," he answered, fairly confidently. Nerves grew in me immensely as Ashido sent me a wicked smirk.

"I dare you to play one night in heaven with (l/n)!"

"H-huh?" I squeaked. "N-no!"

"C'mon (l/n), it's a dare!" Hagakure joined in. Todoroki seemed to remain quiet next to me, not attempting to refuse at all.

"I-I- n-no I-," I couldn't protest anymore however as Ashido grabbed my wrists and pulled me towards the coat closet.

"Hey- Kirishima!" I heard Todoroki say and I looked behind me to see the red-head pulling Todoroki along behind me. We were both shoved with considerable force inside the closet, me falling to the floor but landing on something soft. I looked back just in time to see the door being shut by a smirking Ashido. Immediately I knew they had planned this, but I had no idea why.