22: Five Years (Lemon)

Warning! There's very detailed sexual content approaching in this oneshot, you've been warned! Also, that header? Phenomenal in more ways then one.

Quirk: Forcefield 

 Shoto and I had been together for five years and I never thought I could be this happy. We got together during our third year at UA, Shoto asking me and me accepting happily. Since that time we had moved in together and were working on creating our own hero agency together. Life was perfect.

Today was our five year anniversary, and we were celebrating in style. Shoto had booked us a table in an expensive yet romantic five star restaurant, one we had always wanted to go to. We decided that we wanted to celebrate by making it similar to some of our earlier dates, so instead of getting ready together at our flat I had gotten ready at Momo's. I wore a strapless deep red dress which hugged my curves nicely. The skirt fell all the way to my feet, and it radiated pure elegance.

Underneath the dress however I had bought something a little sexier to wear, ready for the evening of fun Shoto and I were likely to have once we were back in our apartment. It was a black body suit made from both lace and silk. It was strapless so it was hidden under the dress, and it had clips for stockings but I decided instead to wear hold ups, still clipping them to the suit for the same aesthetic.

During the taxi ride to the restaurant, I was wondering if he was going to like it. When the car pulled outside, I saw Shoto already standing there in a handsome dark grey suit with a light grey checkered pattern.

"Hey there," I called out to him, catching his attention as I exited the taxi. I saw him blush bright red which filled me with pride.

"Wow, you look incredible," he praised, staring at me as he took my hand.

"So do you," I couldn't stop smiling and blushing as I looked at him in his handsome suit. We leant in and shared a sweet kiss before he lead me into the restaurant, his arm around my waist protectively. We were shown to a table which was already laid out, with an ice bucket holding a bottle of champagne, a small glass vase holding a singular red rose and a candle with a flame dancing delicately. I couldn't prevent a smile coming to my face, seeing the effort Shoto had put in. "This is so pretty," I complimented.

"I'm glad you like it, I want everything to be perfect for you tonight," he smiled subtly. I felt unbelievably lucky to call this man mine, and I hoped that I would be able to call him mine forever. It was a gorgeously romantic dinner, but I made sure not to eat too much so I wouldn't be too bloated for tonights... activities.

We shared a chocolatey dessert which was utterly delicious, and had a few more glasses of champagne before Shoto asked for the bill. Although I tried to pay it myself Shoto insisted, and being the persistent man he was he eventually got his way. "Well I'll pay for the next meal we'll have," I said and he chuckled, offering me his hand which I gladly took.

As it had gotten quite late it was also cold outside, chills ran up my spine as I was stupid enough not to bring a jacket. Being the gentleman he was, he offered me his in minutes. His warmth consumed me as I slipped it on, and he flagged down a text for us to take us back to our flat. I was aching to get back home, to have him undress me and stare at my lingerie in the hope that he'll like it. I had been thinking about tonight as soon as I saw him in his gorgeous suit, and couldn't wait to just get through the front door.

Because of this, the taxi ride felt unbelievably long. When we finally arrived, Shoto and I quickly went up the stairs in our quite fancy apartment block, trying not to show our eagerness. "Just wait one moment," he said, stepping into our flat and shutting the door behind him, leaving me confused.