31: The Care-Free Girl

Requested by: Ravenclaw_Fangirl07

(Sorry it took so long to get to your request!)

Quirk: Bunny

 Since her battle against Tokoyami in the Sports Festival, the bunny quirked girl had always caught my attention. Without realising it I became captivated by her, and as the months went on I realised that perhaps for the first time ever, I had developed romantic feelings. She was just so fun and playful, concentrated on hero work but asides from that she seemed so care-free, so willing to take part in things and enjoy herself.

We became fairly close friends, but then again she was the type of person who was friends with everyone in the class. I liked to think of myself as one of her closest though, as we'd often talk and hang out which slowly made me wonder whether she reciprocated my feelings for her or not. I knew I needed to find out but I wasn't quite sure how, and I wasn't sure who to ask about it due to the fact she seemed close to almost everyone in class.

Finally I decided to ask Uraraka for advice, as she was probably the girl I was closest to besides (y/n) herself. "Uraraka? Can I speak to you for a minute?" I asked the brunette and she apparently seemed shocked.

"Yeah Todoroki, of course," she said, following me to a more private area of the dorm rooms. "What's up?"

It suddenly became very hard to get the words out. I wasn't sure exactly what to say. "How do you... how do you confess to someone that you like them?" I decided to ask it straight. She seemed surprised by my question, although it was quite random.

"You like someone? Romantically?" She asked, intrigued, and I simply nodded. "Hmm... well do it in a place you feel comfortable. Like your room or something. Don't pressure her, don't make her feel awkward but say your true feelings for her gently. I'm sure you'll win her over, Todoroki," she said with a thumbs up. I sighed and nodded, thanking her for her help. 'Right, now I need to find an excuse to ask her to my room...'

- (y/n)'s POV -

Since I was young I was all about living life to its fullest. I wanted to make the most of every moment, and that made me a quite a bit of a care-free character. The only thing I was serious about was the hero work UA set us, asides from that I was all about having fun. I was friendly with everyone I met and loved to hang out with (almost) everyone. When we started UA I found that the huge majority of the boys in our class were incredibly attractive, however now that we were months into our time here I had managed to narrow it down to three favourites: Kirishima, Kaminari and naturally the first years heartthrob, Shoto Todoroki.

I was never one for relationships however, as they admittedly frightened me. The thought of being tied down to one person for the rest of your life was just a bit too much, especially when I wanted to just have fun. I did like to have a bit of a play however, so despite not wanting a solid relationship I wouldn't of minded doing particular things, especially with those three.

It was during an afternoons lesson of maths where we all got our test results back, and I surprisingly didn't do too badly, coming tenth in the class. Ectoplasm dismissed us soon after handing us back our test results, and everyone immediately began sharing results. I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked up to see Todoroki standing there with an adorable slight blush on his cheeks. It was so obvious why almost every girl could so easily fall for him, but at the moment he didn't seem like his usually calm and collected self. He seemed a little nervous, shuffling from side to side.

"Hey Todoroki, is everything okay?" I asked him carefully.

"Yeah, yeah everything is fine. Listen, I was wondering whether you'd tutor me in maths?" He asked suddenly and my jaw fell open.