Prolog

Dear Aja
          Congratulations it is with great pleasure that I offer you admissions to the Stanford university class of 2020.
We have read your transcripts and application and will admit we are amazed by your dedication and will grant your all around scholarship for your remaining years of college and any additional schooling you would like to do under us. We are thrilled to welcome you to the Stanford community and look forward to the unique and extraordinary contributions we know you will make to the campus .  
The next step is yours. As Stanford is probably one of the many options you have we hope you take this time to learn more about us and what we can offer you in this time . Whatever choice you make we ask that you complete the enclosed enrollment response card and return it to us by the deadline may 2 2020 . Should you decide Stanford as your school - we hope that you do - we will send you enrollment information in late may.

Once again I extend my congratulations on your admissions to Stanford and welcome you to the Stanford family.

                                                         Sincerely Taylor Marie porter  Director of admission

/ note : if y'all see the word daddy in this book call out the chapter and let me know so I can get rid of it . It's cringe Ik but thank you for checking out my book <3