Ch. 1 How It Started

Merda Pov
~~~~~~~~

I was walking down the forest of the island, my dad told me that someone was stealing food and supplies from the Dark Nebula.  I decided I'd go look for the punk who was doing this.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Shouted someone, it was a boy, with short white hair and a puff of red in it. I looked up only to see him fall off the cliff and on top of me making us both tumble on the dirt floor of the forest.

"Hey! What the hell man?!" I shouted, getting up and brushing off the dirt on my shirt.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry! I didn't mean to," The boy answered standing up in front of me.

"Is that a Dark Nebula uniform?" I asked pointing at the 'D' on his ripped up shirt, "So you're the punk who was stealing supplies from the organization!"

"I didn't mean to, I-I just needed the supplies," The boy said.

"What's your name," I asked, "And do you have a Beyblade?"

"I'm Ryuga, and this is my Beyblade 'King of serpents,'" Ryuga answered showing me his almost, completely, destroyed Bey.

"I see," I muttered, "I'm Merda, how did you get here?"

"My plane crashed a week ago, I've been trapped here since then," He told me.

"You can stay at the DN," I said.

"R-really?" He asked, "I can stay?"

"Yes, but stay out of my father's sight, deal?" I said holding my hand out.

"Deal!" Ryuga answered taking my hand.

~~~

"So this is the DN?" Ryuga asked as we climbed a rope into my room.

"Yup-" I stopped, My Dad was in the room. He. Saw. Us.

"My dear, is this the person who was stealing our food?" My Dad asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"Why wasn't he punished?" He asked.

"He is a blader, we could use him to help us to our goal," I lied, 'this kid is too innocent to help us he would get drowned in the madness, just like... me.'

"What bey does he have?" Dad asked.

"King of Serpents," I answered, "It's not good but with the star/ meteorite we have here, I can renovate his Beyblade into something powerful."

"Very well then," Dad said, "I am Doji, and you are?"

"I-I'm Ryuga," Ryuga told my dad.

"Very well Ryuga, I'll give you the room in front of Merda's," My dad told him, "And give your bey to Merda."

"Um, okay," Ryuga answered giving me his bey.

Ryuga's POV

~~~~~~~~

It's been an hour since I came here, Doji told me that I'll start Beyblading once my Beyblade renovated by Merda, I'll start training.

"Hey, Merda," I started.

"What is it?" Merda asked.

Little rude, but she's nice on the inside, "How do you renovate a Bey? And What is the Dark Nebula?"