Ch. 9 Training and Bad Days

"How do I even start? Trying to control the dark power is one thing, but overcoming it," I looked at L-Drago, "Is another thing. Man, I'm going crazy." I was out of the DN building, inside the forest to be exact and sitting on a rock. "and I thought my ninth Birthday was bad, but this one takes the cake. I turned into a raging-humanoid-mutant-dragon-demon thing, became super-weak, got saved by the person who hates me the most, lost my best and only friend, and have to learn how to overcome the dark power, YAY! Look how much my life sucks!"

"Why overcome me? I can help you, ya know?" a voice said, I looked behind me but found nothing, must be my mind playing tricks on me, I sighed, closing my eyes and turning my head around. But, when I opened my eyes, I jumped back, I saw me? But it wasn't?

"Who are you?" I asked, maybe to overcome the power you have to stop being afraid of it? No! That's only a piece of the puzzle.

"I am you," He answered, "I am the darkness deep with-in you, the one who wants power, a dark world for me to destroy, and people to fear me. Wait, I mean us~" He said 'Us' in a way that was long and slowly getting higher, "But anyway we should start thinking about how we're going to take over."

"No, sorry kiddo, but maybe leave your dreams to young us, I won't do it," I said, "and I will overcome you, and make sure you disappear."

"But if that girl can control the darkness, why can't you~ why does she, the spoiled child have all the power," The darkness said, "she had the dark power first, she had a left rotating bey first, first, first, first! I know you don't just respect her, you are envious. If you have me, I can help you, defeat her."

"That's wrong, I am not envious, I just want to prove that, that," I thought about it, "That she can't be first forever, it doesn't matter if she has dark power, I will defeat her, no matter what the cost."

"Beat her? Without me?" Dark me asked.

"In Merda's Bey, she has both dark and light power, everyone has evil, inside them," I muttered, "and I shouldn't be afraid to say that with the darkness still inside me, I am stronger. When I was little I couldn't bear to think that there was a more scary and dark person inside me, that was my downfall. But now I am allowing them to co-exist inside me, I won't deny the fact that, both good and evil lives within me!"

"Huh, b-but why? We almost beat her the last time!" other me said.

"I want to beat her with my own power and strength," I answered, "I think you are calling me weak! Is that right?"

"Being like this IS weakness!" He shouted.

"Well then," I smirked, "if you can't except that, you're the weak one!" I said getting launching L-Drago at Dark me, there was a light coming from L-Drago, which made the dark me scream and fade away. When the light faded L-Drago was repaired, I felt the sudden urge to go to the volcano, I had a feeling in my gut. So the thing a normal SANE person would do, I did the opposite and went to a mountain with oozing red liquid that can burn you alive! The walk to the volcano was peaceful and pleasant, BUT! The inside was a different story. Hot and deadly, a total opposite to what I'm used to, cool ocean breeze.

"You want me to launch you into the lava?" I asked, like a totally sane person would.

"You're not much of a talker are you," I said, to a bey. "I don't know what you want, but I think you would want to train here," I launched L-Drago into the lava, but instead of it melting, it turned into a completely different bey. I summoned it back to me and found that almost all the dark power was gone, "I see, you needed heat and you needed a person who was strong enough to overcome the dark power inside you. You needed a person who wasn't afraid of letting you in, you don't want to be a slave, you want a partner. Me too, now, let's train so we can fully understand each other, get that nasty dark power away, and so we can become one."

~~~

Merda's POV

~~~~~~~~

He's done it, let's see if he can beat me, I thought as I walked out the volcano and to the forest. But when I got there Blader's surrounded me.

"Are you Merda Judgement?" One of them asked.

"Who wants to know?" I asked readying my Beyblade and launcher.

"Me," A voice said behind me, and I saw.

"Dr. Zigarat!" I shouted.

"Now, now, don't be so formal, remember, it's Uncle Zigarat," he said.

"Sure sure, what do you want?" I asked.

"I want your help, Ryuga has failed us, so we need you," Zigarat answered.

"For what? I doubt you want to bake a cake together," I said to him.

"Data," was all he told.

"No thank-" A boy suddenly appeared, "Damian, my cousin, you're working with uncle Zigarat."

"Yes I know, even though I hated him," Damian answered.

"I see your power and aura has grown in power," I said.

"Well yes, it has," Damian told me.

"Is Jack stronger too?" I asked him.

"Well, he's gonna be," Zigarat budded in, "you are the only one who can understand that guy."

"Well, Damian why don't we battle?!" I exclaimed, dark power radiating off me.

"I would love to but, I forgot my bey at America," Damian answered, making me mad, "we need to go there if you wanna battle."

"Fine, I need to get away from Japan anyway," I said putting my bey and launcher back.

"Good," Zigarat said as they took me to their private plane.

~~~

AT HADES INC.

"Now let's battle I shouted as I launched my bey, but when it got to this one place a glass box appeared around my bey and then around me. The box's started to move to a door behind the training room. I looked at the machinery around me.

"I'm sorry to do this to you, but we need to figure out why the dark power doesn't control you and we also need the data on your bey," Zigarat said, leaving the room.

"You're gonna pay for this Zigarat!" I shouted.

~~~

Ryuga's POV

~~~~~~~~

"I thought that you would have not been brave enough to let L-Drago combine with you," A familiar voice said.

"Luna?" I looked at the entrance and saw non-other then Merda's mom, "what do you want!"

"I want to help," She answered.