Ch. 23 Most Of My Past Is Dead

Gingka's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "WHAT IN THE WORLD!?!?!?" We heard Madoka shriek after Kyoya shouted-asked Madoka why we didn't go to a tournament instead of going here.

        "You don't have to overreact Madoka," I told her

        "First, I thought the following up on the information Julian gave was the most important thing!" She shouted.

        "Man," Kyoya grunted.

        "Excuse me, your highness! Funny I don't see a crown," She muttered.

        "Oh my," we heard Sophie gasp when she picked up her phone.

        "So you saw it just now," Madoka asked.

        "Yeah, it's been posted a lot, one of the most popular pictures today!" Sophie answered.

        "Yeah, I saw it just now too, how did we not see it! It was posted hours ago!" Madoka exclaimed.

        "Just what are you two talking about?" Julian asked.

        "He doesn't have social media?" Madoka asked.

        "He has, but he doesn't have notifications," Sophie answered.

        "Same with even other guys here," Madoka chuckled, "But seriously, I'm honestly scared of what I just saw."

        "Just tell us," Wales said sounding annoyed.

        "Okay, but I think you need to check it for yourself. It's on BeyText," Madoka told us, Wales, Julian, and Kyoya, the only ones who had the app checked it and then gasped in surprise.

        "... are you sure this isn't photoshopped?" Wales asked.

        "Yeah, it's not, it's been posted by everyone and there are so many pictures of them," Sophie answered.

        "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!?" I shouted at them.

        Madoka sighed, "Look at this picture."

        Madoka gave me her phone, I, Yuki and Benkei looked at the photo. We gasped, it was Ryuga and Mystery Kissing?

Ryuga's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "Hey, Ryuga that  picture was sent move than a million times!" Aiya exclaimed. Ever since that day, Aiya has been telling me how many people saw it. Just why did Merda have to kiss me again? Hopefully, everyone will forget soon. The kid might be annoying, but it's good to have someone other than two dragons and a computer to talk to, wow, I'm only now realizing how lonely my life is.

        "Are you okay Ryuga?" the kid asked.

        I stayed quiet and continued walking.

Kenta's POV

~~~~~~~~

        It's been a while since I started following Ryuga, I still can't believe what he told me the other day. Was I really like him? Also, why is he worried about me? What goes on in his head, does he really have a screw loose or is he just full of determination? What about Mystery, who is she? Ryuga said Mer- could she be Merda? I sighed and asked Ryuga.

        "Uhm Ryuga?" I asked when we stopped to get food, "who is Mystery?"

        "You met her before, kid," Ryuga answered.