Ch. 14 Realization

This is why I don't use Pencil crayons on my original sketch

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~

The Next Day

        "So you came," Merda said when I reached the middle of the forest, it was a clearing it would be good for a campsite if it wasn't for the giant bey stadium in the middle of it.

        "Yeah, now let's hurry this up," I said taking out my launcher and L-Drago, "3."

        "2," She continued, taking her bey and launcher out.

        "1, let it rip," We said in unison.

        "Last time we saw each other you said that your special move was not all you've got," She told me, "I'm curious, did you perfect a new special move?"

        "Yes, maybe you should start battling and stop chatting!" I told her back, pushing her bey harder.

        Our beys clashed for some time, they seemed equally matched. This battle is starting to seem like a battle of determination. But then something happened, she made a little cut in both her pointer fingers then her bey went back to her side of the stadium then the blood dripped on Moon's face bolt then her bey started to look different instead of the black and grey bey with cool colours, it turned a dark crimson red and the red heart turned blue.

        "Moon, blood mode," she smirked, "You're not the only one who was working on your power in the Dark Nebula." Suddenly Moon started to hit harder, it was like Moon suddenly got more power out of nowhere, and why did putting blood on the face-bolt trigger this transformation.

        And why did launching L-Drago into the lava transform him? But if I had to guess I think Merda noticed how those things on her bey top the things that go blue to red kinda seemed like blood veins. If you look closely beside the vines and the moons, those things are still there. Dragool answered.

          Then Moon split into three, one was still in blood mode and was rotating to the left, the second was the white one Moon in right rotation, and last was the black bey Lunar in Left rotation. "Dark move Kiss of betrayal, revenge, and darkness, special move kiss of love, light, and loyalty, Blood move BloodLust." there was a red, white, and black lights spiralling at L-Drago.

        I think it's time for that new special move. "Special move Dragon Emporer's Revolution!" L-Drago appeared heading straight for Merda's Beys. There was a huge blast that blew me and Merda of our feet.

        That Zigarat was right, Merda was holding back all those times I battled her before. This is way stronger than the last time. This might not even be the limit of her power. I got up and closed my eyes, then I heard a bey fall on the ground. I opened my eyes and saw... L-Drago on the ground and Changeling Lunar Moon back to normal.

        I lost...

        Merda smirked and her bey came back to her, "Maybe you should battle Jack and then maybe you might be a challenge for me, and hey! You'll also be able to help a person." And then she left, I picked up L-Drago and started walking, I looked back and found Merda limping? She broke her leg.

        "Merda!" I shouted running back to her.

        "What do you want? You already lost," She said to me.

        "What happened to your leg?" I eyed her.

        "Um I ran into a family member of mine and let's just say he wanted me to go back to HD academy and while battling these people came behind me I had to fight back, I called my bey back, and then somehow I sprained my foot," she answered.