Ch. 16 This Feeling is love I'm in love

I'm not an artist, this is an idea of what Merda looks like. Didn't come out as I thought, but yeah, I tried.

This drawing is horrible I know.

Also, I decided to change their ages Ryuga and Merda will be 14 in fusion,15 in masters, and 16 in fury.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        This feeling can't be love, it just can't. What about her? What about Merda? can she really like me? I can't even train without thinking about her now, I thought, It's been a whole day. Great! When will I get over this?

        "You okay? You seem stressed and training always makes you calm, what happened?" Aiya asked.

        "I thought I closed you," I said to an AI.

        "I- yeah I said that I was like a real child, I don't think locking a child in a room will keep them quiet," she smirked.

        "Kill me," I muttered to myself.

Merda's POV

~~~~~~~~

        I was on the very top of the building where Gan Gan Galaxies victory party was being held, I thought I would check it out. After a few words from Blader DJ, Masamune- and what is that face those three are making?

        "Yes, sir we did it!" Gingka said. Uh, k...

        "We're number one everybody!" Masamune exclaimed, You only won one battle, and it was the battle with the lazy flirty guy.

        "Thank you for all your support friends!" Madoka said Ya did do anything but repair their beys, they could have had someone else repair it for them. Oh, who am I kidding Madoka is irreplaceable to them.

        "Well that's disappointing," Gingka pointed out.

        "There is hardly anyone here," Masamune said, then they all started asking where all the others were.

        "Now now don't get all weepy," I voice said, I think it was that Chinese guy, Dashan, I think his name was.

        "Forget those guys we're party central!" Kenta told the whining team as him and the China team started attacking them with soda. This is getting fun, time to reveal myself. I shook soda bottles and placed them above the screen.

        "Hey hey hey, what about me," I slow-clapped as I revealed myself, they looked at me confused, "I may be Doji's Daugther but... I know how to have fun." I smirked as I shook the screen slightly and the bottles hit the ground exploding on all of them.

        "So did I win," I winked at the soaking wet bladers, ex-blader, mom, and step-dad.

        "Merda!" Gan Gan Galaxy and Kenta exclaimed in unison.

        "Did she say that she was Doji's daughter?" I think Chao Xin asked.

        "Yeah, that's a long story," I answered, "Where's Yu and Tsubasa, don't tell me their still in the hospital."

        "Yeah, I wish they were here," Madoka told me.

        "At least you guys won the final for them," I smiled at the team, "I bet they would have felt even worse if they found out you guys lost."

        "By the way, thanks for helping us win in the final Merda," Gingka said, "It was you who convinced Ryuga to help us, wasn't it."

        "Let's just say that I told him if he stepped up and battled for you guys that maybe Zigarat would leave him alone," I told the Pegasus blader, just after I finish a Helicopter appeared, great, this isn't going to end well.