Ch. 30 The Dragon Emporer's Lie

Merda launched her bey forcefully, creating a crater in the Earth, "now, let's battle," she smiled as she called her bey back.

        I smirked, "3."

        "2."

        "1, let it rip!" we both exclaimed, launching our beys into the makeshift stadium. I then got Dragool from my bey holder and put in on my launcher for the first time in what seemed like forever and launched it. It felt so different from launching L-Drago, it was most nostalgic and when both L-Drago and Dragool were spinning together it felt so good. It was like both my nostalgic self and my now self were colliding, becoming one...

        "Are you just gonna stand there?" Merda asked I looked up to face her, "very well, Moon!" her bey spilt to two. "There, now it's two beys against two."

        "Hmph, something tells me, this will be interesting," I smirked as I called on Dragool to attack Lunar.

        Why are you using me right off the bat! I'm rusty!

        Deal with it.

        "L-Drago, Dragool," I muttered as L-Drago attacked Moon and Dragool attacked Lunar.

        Hey Dragool, I'd like to see one of your special moves.

        Huh?

        Hmm, I think you might like them L-Drago, but let's try them out later in the battle.

        Fine.

        "Moon, Lunar," Merda said as her bey's stopped attacking, I looked closer and realized that she switched the performance tip to a defence tip, but I didn't recognize it, "ultra Defence M295, 2.o, made it myself, you must not recognize it because I changed the last one I made to make this one. I made it just for this battle."

        "Cute that you care so much about battling me," I told, "Dragool!" I shouted, "I know Dragool is out of shape so let's see if he still got it. Let's try a simple one, scale shield!" I called both of my beys back to my side of the stadium and watched as the familiar silver scales came around them.

        Uh, what's this!? A defensive stance! I don't bo defence!

        Yeah, right now Dragool is in defence mode, but here's the thing. This move absorbs the attacks of his opponents and instead of doing what Merda does or what you do. He sends the attack right back at them.

        Like a mirror wall.

        And why do you think that'll make me happy.

        Because if we do this and send the shield to you it might amplify your power; when I and Merda were having an attack team battle, I used this move to protect both of us and that actually amplified her bey's abilities to absorb. So I think it could do the same for you.

        Hmm, if it means I'll take move of Lunar and Moon's delicious power, I guess I can deal with this, defensive stance. Ahh, ~ their power if one of the most delicious I have ever tasted!

        Okay?

        "Ah, Scale shield looks like you still got it," Merda smirked, "and now, I can't attack you, unless if I want one of my beys to fall. Smart, L-Drago's ability will now be doubled, I can't even battle back because then Dragool's special move will pop up. Lucky for you that I decided that I wouldn't transform Lunar or Moon into a Lunar version of Dragool."