Ch. 31 And Then Ry Smiled

Merda's POV

~~~~~~~~

        I sighed, I just had an amazing dream, me and Ryuga were battling and then... yeah, I sighed again, dreamily, hugging my pillow. Wait, pillow? Huh, this is my old room. Maybe we never went to Japan, maybe Ryuga never got L-Drago, Gingka and friends and everyone else, besides Ryuga and a few others, were just characters my brain made up, maybe I never met Dynamis. I got up and looked at myself, I was in underwear and bra but I was covered in bandages, maybe I got hurt, huh, I can see myself dreaming about this all week! I giggled as I put on my shorts and walked out of my room, walking into Ryuga's.

        "Hey, Ryu-Ry, I just had a weird dream-" my eyes drooped when I saw that most everything was packed and only his bed remained, I ran back to my room and saw it was the same. I sat on my bed and pulled out my phone, it was the day after I and Ryuga battled, so it wasn't a dream, it was a real-life nightmare. Then it hit me if this was all real then where is Ryuga? I took out my laptop from my messenger and opened it to check Aiya's tracker, I gasped. And put them away, changing into my regular clothes, getting my bey and launcher, I also picked up one of those spare jackets I had made for Ryuga, putting it in my messenger bag, knowing full well that he was going to lose it, but this one was special, I didn't want to give him this one because well it had something in its pocket. I shook my head and then ran out of the room.

        "I'm gonna kill you Ryuga!" I shouted.

        Is it because he left you like that or is it because you're just mad at him?

        And that is when I realized...

        Authors note: NOPE! I'm not going there! Pg- 13 OKAY!

        "Gah! Never mind that I'm gonna kill that guy and if he kills himself I'll bring him back to life just to kill him!" I exclaimed.

Ryuga's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "Wonderful, this is truly wonderful!" I heard Doji say, "never before have I seen a bey filled with such incredible power, it is a bey beyond all imagination!"

        "Soon the power of the black sun will completely cover the Earth in darkness," That Rago guy announced.

        "Then king Hades dearest wish will be fulfilled, The false history of humanity that has lasted for so long will end," Untitled said, "and we will open the door to a new world, a world that we shall rule completely. We will construct the kingdom of Darkness that king Hades desired."

        I sighed as I got out my launcher and bey, all I was thinking was how on the map there was nothing but when I got here there was a huge temple. I launched my bey at the wall, quickly grabbing it as I walked towards the newly created hole in the hole.

        "Huh?"

        "Hmph, that's enough of your babbling non-sence," I said.

        "Why you," Rago looked at me.

        "Well, well, if it isn't master Ryuga," I heard Doji say, "you've arrived sooner than expected, all alone, you didn't bring your little friends with you today, hmm. Where's your Mistress, or better yet where's that kid that clings to you?"

        "Enough! The legendary bladers have nothing to do with me, get it," I told him as I jumped to the other side of the stadium. "However," I said as I rose up, "you who have dared mock the Dragon Emporer, will not be spared!" I revealed my bey and launcher.

        "Hmph, oh my, oh my! Do you really still think you can win against Master Rago?" Doji asked me, "You are more foolish than even I thought."