Ch. 17 Tempo, The bet, and a kiss or two

The left on it lunar and the right in moon
Merda's bey spirits not the best drawing but I'm not an artist
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
         "I got your text, is it time?" I asked when I reached our agreed meeting place.

        "No~ I just wanted to ask you if you wanted milk and cookies," Merda sarcastically said. I rolled my eyes as she continued, "there while you were peacefully walking here, hades city appeared. The only way to win this is if you, I, and Gingka work together."

        "Hmm helping the people who think I'm a goon," I muttered, "aren't you the one who told me that if they hate you, leave them to die?" I smirked.

        "Do you want me to break your back as I did to that one annoying guy at the DN," She raised an eyebrow.

        "Fine," I chuckled.

        "What's so funny?" She asked me dead serious.

        "I was remembering the look on that guys face when he saw how mad you were," I lied.

        "So you gonna let everyone die, or...?" She said.

        "So Dr. Zigarat, this is the result of your so-called 'research?' Pathetic, you're from a long line of confused humans. People who become obsessed with the power of beys and let evil overwhelm them and lose themselves in their greed. Now I will settle things once and for all," I said then took out my bey and launcher and Merda did the same.

        "Smash it to pieces along with our horrible past! Let it rip!" we both said in unison, as both our bey's spirits appeared, a dragon and two female shapeshifters aka. humans which can shapeshift. Were launched at spiral force.

        "Let's go," Merda said, I nodded and soon we were on spiral force, "Ahh I do love the beautiful sound of screaming in the afternoon."

        "Is that L-Drago, and... who's bey is that?" We heard a voice say.

        "They still don't know what your bey looks like?" I asked Merda.

        "Yeah, I just what to wait for the right time," she answered me.

        "And when is that?" I continued with my interrogation.

        "I don't know, maybe a God of destruction and at the last minute, I'll come," She smiled.

        "Yeah like that'll ever happen," He smirked, "Sorry to crush your dreams."

Merda's POV

~~~~~~~~

        Little do you know, it will happen, we can't stop it from happening. It turns out the prophecy will become reality, well if we survive spiral force that is. Either way, we'll die.

Back to Ryuga's POV
~~~~~~~~

        "Yeah, yeah, I know it's preposterous," She answered, soon the place started shaking. We tried regaining our balance, but Merda fell on her back and then I on top of her. My face got hot and even when the place stopped shacking I was just frozen in place and couldn't move.

        "So are you going to get up? Or what?" Merda asked breaking me out of my trance. I looked at her face, a slight red blush dusted her cheeks and her arms were locked on her chest, "Well? Is there cement on your feet, ?" I shook my head and got up, even if she was blushing, it could be because she was embarrassed, who knew it was this hard to tell what a girl thinks.

        "We should get going to the centre," I said, regaining my coolness, my face back to normal.

        "Yeah~ no 'sorry Merda,'" She muttered following me.