Ch. 21 Time to make my move

Gingka's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "I have never been to Canada before," I said staring at the bright sun covering the city.

        "Yeah, so where's the tournament being held?" Kyoya asked coldly.

        "Somewhere here," Madoka answered, "This tournament is supposed to be really big so this country, the rules are simple but the tournament is also very hard. The people-watching will put suggestions for each battle, the DJ will then pick the top five and then he'll spin the wheel and whatever it lands on will be what the battle will be."

        "But why would that be hard for us?" I asked.

        "Basically people here might be kind but when it comes to Beyblade they like to challenge each other with things that are very hard for the opponent's," Yuki answered.

        "That's just cruel!" Benkei exclaimed.

        "Well, I think it'll be good practice, even if we don't find a legendary blader," I smiled.

        "There has to be a legendary blader, the bladers that participate in this tournament are freakishly strong! It's supposed to be a challenge just to get a decent hit on them!" Yuki said.

        "I'm just glad that this time we applied just in time for the tournament," I said relieved.

        "I still don't know why we're here, I didn't even know this tournament even excited till now," Kyoya announced.

        "It's because the Beyblade world isn't run by the WBBA," Yuki answered.

        "But why? The WBBA is the best!" Benkei asked.

        "Well the organization that does run the tournaments here immigrated here years ago and started this organization, now the people here don't want to change it for the WBBA," Madoka said, "The organization is called Kishatu Inc. it's a family organization."

        "You didn't answer my question," Kyoya hissed.

        "Well, because we don't have any info about the bladers here it only makes sense for us to go to the biggest tournament here," Madoka answered sternly.

        "But there's one downside," I thought, "It turns out that my step-mom knows them and my dad wants to work with them so..."

        "Ah, ~ can't wait to finally meet these people," Dad said trying to sound happy but there was a pretty obvious hint of anger.

        "He's been hearing about how exciting the tournaments here are and now he's questioning if his tournament plans are too simple," Step-Mom whispered to us, winking, "Even though we both know that's not true."

        "And even if he does do them it'll be copyrighted," Hikaru added.

        "That's not true!" My dad shouted.

        "It is~" Step-mom sang back.

        "Why is my own wife bulling me?" My dad retreated to his emo corner as the rest of us sweatdropped.

        "We'll handle him, you guys can start walking to the Hotel," Step Mom told us.

        "Okay," I said.

        "Hey, that reminds me," Kyoya said, "Merda is your Step-sister now right?"

        "Ahh yeah," I answered.

        "If you can reach her, I want a rematch!" He growled standing in front of me, "I lost to her years ago, but that was back when I didn't ever practise after I battled her I started to train and with this newfound power, I think I can finally beat her."