Ch. 27 Kenta Vs Ryuga + He thinks of me as an idol?

The next day

~~~

        It was almost the middle of the night, I was just walking listening to my gut but then, there was a red and silver light coming from my bey holder. I didn't even think about it; it was like it was forcing me to go somewhere.

Kenta's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "Ahh, there's some!" I said as I found some wood for the fire, "Woah, there's so much here! That took a really long time! This should last until morning for sure. I should hurry," I said as I started running, "I wonder if Ryuga is already asleep. Sorry for the wait Ryuga-" When I got to the site, Ryuga was gone? "Huh, he's not here. Ryuga! Ryuga!" I called, but then I saw the beam of red and silver light, "Don't tell me! Ryuga!" I dropped.

Ryuga's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "Ryuga!" I heard a voice shout. I just kept walking, "Wait, Ryuga! Wait up! Where are you going?!" The kid soon caught up appearing in front of me, "Just wait a minute," I stopped when he started to cling to me, but that was when he noticed both L-Drago and Dragool glowing.

        This better be good.

        I thought Gingka's face will be the last I see, but it seems like Kenta's will be it.

        "Huh, what's that light?" Kenta asked, "Ryuga what's going on here?"

        I decided to answer his question, it's the least I can do since after he started following me I've never felt so happy in the three years I've had L-Drago, "it's calling," I said.

        "Huh?"

        "A mightier power than I've ever felt before is calling L-Drago towards it," I answered.

        "A mighty power what is it?" The kid asked as a put a hand on his head, but instead of just leaving it there I pulled the kid away from me, but he kept going. "Could that be Nemesis? Answer me Ryuga! What are you planning to do now? Do you plan to take the power of the god of destruction for yourself? Nemesis's power is fearsome and you can't imagine how dangerous it is, you can actually turn the world into darkness. Ryuga! You mustn't, you mustn't go there!"

        So he asks for my strength to stop the revival of the god of destruction, but now he doesn't want me to.

        The kid ran in front of me, "listen to me! It's too dangerous."

        What is that kid even talking about!? Nothing will- Then there were flashbacks coming to me of the Battle Bladers final battle, this was what the kid feared. Merda also told me that I should not go with that plan, but I didn't listen, she said that if I did my whole life would change and I would never be the same again, she was right. Everything changed that day I got L-Drago, if I had just listened to Merda then this wouldn't have happened, maybe everything bad that has happened was because I got lightning L-Drago and instead of imminently clearing it of its dark power, I didn't. Gingka would still have had the Pegasus bey his father had, Tempo wouldn't have worked if it wasn't for it getting data on L-Drago, and maybe this is a mistake... No, it isn't, I won't give up on my plan to become the best, I won't! After the hell, I've gone through I won't let that happen again! Getting L-Drago wasn't a mistake; someone else would have gotten him anyway, have not succeeded. It was my power, no one else's that changed L-Drago's heart, not even Merda can do that, the dark power in her can take over at times.

        "You could fall under the control of nemesis," the kid told, "Like when your L-Drago was possessed by the dark power, you just can't take that chance again." His voice sounded sincere, "instead you should use your power you have now to join in the fight against the evildoers! Right?"