Ch. 26 THE RETURN OF THE PEANUT, YU, AND A NEW CUTE PEANUT!!!

I was walking peacefully thinking, until.

        "Stop, monster!" A man exclaimed as he and many others surrounding me.

        "Hey~ I ain't even wearing my mask and it's devil," I answered, I haven't worn my mask since Ryuga...

        "Are you the one stealing our food?" another man asked.

        "WHAT, NO!" I exclaimed, the men put their beys down and one came to me.

        "Sorry miss, you're actually the second person here who we have wrongly accused of being the monster," The man told me, "it has been stealing our food-"

        "I'll help catch it if you want!" I told them, who knows, maybe this can keep my mind off Ryuga.

        "You will?" He asked.

        "Yeah, free of charge," I smirked, "Just tell me where to go."

        "That mountain," another man pointed. I nodded and started walking there.

        "Wait! There's already someone looking for the monster! Two in fact," Man 1 told.

        "Then I'll help them," I told them.

        "But it might not be safe for a girl like you," new man 3 said.

        "Honey, if I can battle evil Ryuga and survive, I can do anything," I said, as I continued walking, leaving them speechless at the mention of 'Ryuga.'

~~~

        "Here, monster, hey I won't hurt cha," I said, but then heard a familiar voice talking. So~ I decided to follow it.

        "These must be the ruins, they say the monster lives in," Kyoya said and then he heard something, "Huh, so there he is."

        Uh... I don't think it is. Well, this is very entertaining so~ I guess I'll watch to see how this goes. I watched as Kyo-yo ran, then stopped when he saw the figure.

        "So you're a monster are you!?" Kyoya asked the figure, wait... That figure looks familiar.

       "A Beyblade huh?" Kyoya said as the figure took out his bey. "Let's do this, well come on!" He exclaimed. "let it rip!" They both launched their beys. They clashed head-on, "Oh yeah, looks like you'll give me a good fight, hit him hard leone!"

        "Oh no you don't," The silhouette spoke, Peanut! I knew it!

        "Say what?" Kyoya asked.

        "How do you like that monster!" Peanut asked, "you're going down, buckle up!"

        "I know that goofy voice," Kyoya said.

        "Go, Libra!" Yu exclaimed.

        "Lion Gale Force Wall!" Kyoya shouted as a tornado appeared from his bey. Clearing the fog and revealing the peanut. "Is that really Yu, you?"

        "Ah, Yo-Yo!" Peanut exclaimed.

        "Don't call me Yo-Yo!" Kyoya shouted.

        I decided to make my presents known, "Yeah Yu," I said as I walked in the middle of both of them, "Let's call him Kyo-yo."

        "Merda!" They both exclaimed, Yu sounded happier and ran towards me, hugging me.

        "Hi peanut," I said.

        "Merda, BATTLE ME!!" You-Know-Who shouted.

        "Wait a sec," Peanut said, letting go of me, "Whoa, I can't believe Yo-Yo and Mer-Mer is here."