Ch. 5 The Dragon Emperor vs The Lunar Empress

~~~

The next day

        "So you're not gonna participate?" I asked Mistress as we walked to Breakfast.

        "Yeah, Battle balders is for you to make YOUR mark," Mistress answered, "I'll just be the one to surprise everyone when I beat you after Battle Bladers."

        "Ryuga," Doji asked, surprising me and Mistress when he came from behind, "I need to talk to you."

        "You go, Ryuga," Mistress told me, "I'll be fine."

        "Okay, bye," I said walking with Doji into his office.

Merda POV

~~~~~~~~

        I walked into the dining hall, sitting beside Yu, and Tsubasa.

        "Nice to see you again Merda, sweet," Merci announced, from a tablet in the middle of the table, "My creator, what would you like for breakfast?"

        "Nice to see you to Merci, I would like to have... French toast and half french vanilla half dark roast coffee," I answered.

        "What does he mean by, 'creator?'" Tsubasa asked me, wow! I think he's the only DN blader I know who is this calm yet this curious.

        "I and my dad programmed Merci," I answered when Merci brought my coffee and french toast.

        "Hey! Did you really beat Ryuga before?" Yu asked he is just the cutest peanut!

        "Yeah, but I never battled him with L-Drago," I answered to the kid, "so it looks like I'll have to battle him again to know for sure I'm stronger."

        "Can I watch your battle!?" Yu exclaimed.

        "Sure," I said, I do still wanna kill Ryuga.

        "Hey, ya new here?" Two male voices asked in unison. I looked up to see twins, the only thing that you could use to know who was who is their clothes, one with caramel hair in red clothes and the other with slightly darker hair and blue clothes.

        "Yes, no, maybe so?" I told them, "Who are you two?"

        "I'm Dan," The red one answered, "And this is my brother Reiki."

        "What do you want?" I asked, now this is starting to get interesting.

        "We want you to be our test dummy for out renewed bey, Evil Geminous!" They said in unison.

         "Sure, Me and Changling Lunar Moon haven't had a battle in ages," I answered.

        "Hehe, sure newbie," Dan said.

~~~

         We went to the training room, all of the bladers, not Ryuga, were watching as I, Dan, and Reiki got ready.

        "3," I started.

        "2," The twins continued.

        "1, Let it rip!" I, Dan, and Reiki shouted in unison.

        "I have a question, did you call me a, 'Test dummy?'" I asked.

        "Yeah, cutie," Dan answered.

        "If you knew who I was you'd regret calling me a test dummy and calling me cutie," I told them, "as punishment for disrespecting me, I'll crush you."

        "Who are you exactly?" Reiki asked.

        "I have many titles, The Devil, Mrs. Judgement, The Lunar Empress. But my name is Merda Mana, the strongest blader in the DN or number one blader here," I answered. When I said that everyone gasped, murmuring about how I was bluffing and that Ryuga would punish me as soon as he heard what I said. If only they knew.

        Well, I'll just use this to show them, "Moon, transform into Lunar Geminous, then split into three," I said as my bey split into three.

        "HUH?!" Everyone besides me was surprised.

        "I made this bey by myself, I created it," I told them, "Dark move Kiss of betrayal, revenge, and darkness, special move Kiss of love, light, and loyalty, combine!" I put my hands on my lips, then I made it look like I blow a kiss as two orbs, one black and the other white, combined one, then the beam of power hit their bey before they could react. They lost in a stadium out.

        "You have some nerve calling yourself the strongest in the DN," Reiki said, picking up his bey.

        "Ryuga is the strongest," Dan continued, everyone agreed.

        "Actually," Ryuga said making his presents in the room known, "She is the strongest blader in the DN, she's beat me more times then I can count!"

        "And she's also my daughter," Doji interrupted, "she was in the Dark Nebula way before Ryuga even knew it existed."

        "Hey, hey, hey!" Yu shouted, "Can You two battle each other!?" Referring to me and Ryuga.

Ryuga Pov

~~~~~~~~

        "Sure," Me and Mistress said in unison.

        I walked to where Dan and Reiki were, putting L-Drago on the launcher, Merda did the same.

        "3," I started.

        "2," Mistress continued.

        "1, Let. It. Rip!" We shouted in unison as both out beys clashed in the stadium.

        "Both beys are spinning left?" Tsubasa said.

        "Cool! Both of them are dark beys and they spin left!" Yu shouted.

        "Well, Merda also has Good in her bey," Doji said to them.

        "Attack, L-Drago!" I shouted, as my bey gave a barrage of attacks to Moon.

        "You forget fast Ryuga," Mistress told me, as her bey turned into a Lunar version on mine.

        With a normal Beyblade that Moon copies, it turns into a dark version of that Beyblade. Could that mean that if Moon copies a dark bey will it turn into a Beyblade with the power of light?

        "Lunar, attack L-Drago," Mistress commanded her bey, and just like butter or a maid, Lunar L-Drago attacked. My Bey fought back, holding against Moon.

        "I have to say Ryuga," Mistress told me, "You have gotten better." Then she mumbled something but I couldn't hear.

        "Good, that's want I want to hear," I smirked, when you're supposed to be the leader of the DN, you can't call someone Mistress or be respectful.

        "Lunar, Lunar L-Drago, Moon, spilt," Mistress told her bey as it spilt into three once again, "Dark move Kiss of betrayal, revenge, and darkness, special move Kiss of love, light, and loyalty, special move Lunar Empress soaring Death strike!"

        "Dragon Emperor soaring Bite strike!" I announced, as both beys clashed, I closed my eyes hoping that I would win, but when I heard 'click,' I opened my eyes only to see Changling Lunar Moon on my side and L-Drago on her's, It was a tie. Mistress picked up my bey as I picked up her's, she walked to my side giving me her bey then I gave her's.

        "Good job," she whispered, "But next time, I'll win."

~~~

1 month later

        "Let Battle blader begin!" Blader DJ shouted as Mistress and I were watching from Doji's seat.