Ch. 36 Emporer and Empress Part 1

"Huh," I heard, I sighed again, opening my eyes, I looked around. Noting that the dark clouds left the sky, revealing the bright sun.

        "We won," Gingka's voice craked, I turned my head and saw that there was now a giant hole in the Earth right where Rago-Pluto-Monster thing was. I looked down to my feet and saw L-Drago and Dragool there spinning, I then noticed that the others bey's stopped spinning, except for Moon, it looked like the bey was spinning in circles.

        "Best of all this time," Merda started as she caught her bey and looked at it, "The Black Sun or The God of Destruction won't be coming back anytime soon."

        "Hey, Ryuga, Merda" I heard Madoka say as she eyed Moon, L-Drago and Dragool, "Looks like you two won; your beys are the only ones spinning!"

        "Hmph," I kneeled, picking up both my beys, looking at them, then stood up, putting both of them back.

        "Hey! You know what?" Masamune said, "After this, we would have a beach party!"

        "To congratulate us for the win, right bud?" King said.

        "Yeah," Masamune said, as everyone except me and Merda agreed, while they were excitedly chatting Merda and I looked at each other. I nodded, maybe it'll feel better if I agree to this.

        Merda sighed, "Okay, I and Ry know a place, but can we get the DJ's away from there? We can go after those two stop bombarding us with questions."

        "Sure," Gingka smiled.

        I heard the helicopters land, turning around I was faced with Angie standing right in front of me with an evil smile. A microphone and camera there.

        "Um, I would do that," Blader DJ told, looking very scared at what Angie was doing to 'The Dragon Emporer.'

        "Shut it, Dave," She smiled, "anyway, Ryuga would you mind to tell us why you helped the dumbstruck Gingka and his goofball friends?"

        I looked over to Ryuto, "You weren't kidding when you said she's still annoying."

        "Yeah bro," He answered.

        "Huh, you have a brother?" Angie faked.

        "You've known that for years!?" Ryuto shouted while I muttered.

        "Anyway," Blader DJ said as he took Angie by the arm and pulled her away from me. "So may everyone who wants to share, please come here."

        "Let's go guys," Gingka smiled as he, Masamune and King walked there. The rest of us just talked for some time, I looked over to Kenta who was asking Merda for old stories of me and her when we were little. Everyone was talking, while I was alone, I sighed and sat crisis cross.

        "Hey," I heard, I opened my eyes to see Ryuto there, I smiled, patting to the spot beside me.

        "Hey," I said as he sat there.

        "So... well, first time seeing me since you disappeared," Ryuto smiled back, "Everyone was so surprised when they saw you on TV."

        "Heh, that makes sense," I answered.

        "Well, um, who did you live with?" Ryuto asked.

        I sighed and pointed to Merda, who was telling Kenta the time she and I watched as Doji and his brother were watching a horror movie and I was so scared that La Llorona would come and get me. "I lived with her and her dad, Doji."