Ch. 20 He Was Just Like Me And I Was Just Like Him

Ryuga's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "Are you sure this tournament might help me find a legendary blader," I whispered to Aiya.

        "Yep," She answered, I was at some tournament for some sorta festival, but none of the other competitors have given me a challenge, hopefully, the semi gives it and if not I'll leave. I don't care about the finals, I just want to battle Merda.

        "Hey, Ryuga, I will defeat you right now," Some guy said to me.

        "It's king Indous, so Bohinjom villages legendary king will clash with Ryuga in battle," The announcer said, "on a night when a star fell from the sky king Indous the Third was born in the village chief's home. He is the legendary blader who is said to possess the power of a star. He has won this tournament five years in a row, his abilities are simply out of this world."

        Hm, let's see if that's all true now. "The power of a star you say?" I muttered to myself.

        "Oh yeah if our king can't save to honour of our village, no one can!"

        I didn't know this village had any honour left, I mean after seeing how weak everyone else is here.

        "Ryuga my friend, you are no doubt a fine opponent," King what his face told me, "However, I shall claim victory this year as well."

        I smirked, "King Indous, the man who took in the power of a star itself," I said as I remembered that Yuki kid, "now I'm here to make sure you're telling the truth."

        "Now let the second match of the semi-finals, the king Indous vs Ryuga battle begin," The announcer said.

        "Let it rip!" I and my opponent shouted in unison as we launched our beys and they clashed.

        This, this is just disappointing, Aiya is going to hear from me after this, "Is he the legendary king Indous," I asked myself; it was just so unbelievable how someone so weak was seen as strong to a whole village.

        "Go, Rein Gasher, that Ryuga doesn't scare me for a second," The 'king' ordered to his bey as it attacked mine.

        Wow, this is really boring, aren't there any strong bladers in this village that can give us more of a challenge? L-Drago asked.

        If there is, I'll start calling Merda, 'Mistress,' again. You know what, why don't I play with this guy? I mean let everyone think that I'm losing and then attack.

        Like what we did with that battle with Jack? Sure, but let's make this quick, we already know this guy is boring.

        We let his bey attack us for some time, waiting for the right moment to attack.

        "Try a taste of my special move, Rein Gasher, King Indous Grouling Crush!" The guy shouted as the bey attacked mine, I tried to make L-Drago seem weak so that when we clash there would be some more of a collision.

        "King Indous's special move delivers a big bad hit to L-Drago! Is it all over already?" The announcer shouted.

        'A big bad hit to L-Drago,' Yeah keep dreaming pal, I will never allow myself to lose to such an imbecile.

        "Victory is mine, Ryuga," He said, then started laughing.

         "L-Drago," I ordered, then L-Drago caused an explosion that sent king Indous and his bey flying into the water, the win was so easy it wasn't even fun to win this battle.