Ch. 22 Don't Become Like Me... Kenta

~~~

Merda's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "Yes! I did it!" I exclaimed when I finished Moon.

        What happened?

        Yeah, I don't see anything new to us.

        "Well, listen, I found a way to change you guys without even having to sing!" I told them, "Basically, I've found out that when I sing it's the vibrations of the music that transforms you two. So, all I needed to do was find the trigger, it was the fusion wheel, twiddling with it. Now it can change modes on command. But that's not all, it can find the right transformation so I can have the upper hand when battling my opponent!"

        Interesting, I like the sound of that.

        Me too, good job Merda.

        "Yeah, good timing too, even though I've been working on this for weeks, I thought I wouldn't be finished in time for the tournament," I said.

        Why so interested in that tournament?

        "I have a feeling that a few people I know will be there," I answered.

Gingka's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "There's only one thing to do," I said, we were at China, we are with the members of the Chinese team talking about Aguma.

        "Aguma is a legendary blader that's what we know for sure," I finished.

        "Okay then, now we have to find them somehow," Yuki declared.

        "But we've tried that with Mystery and, we couldn't find her," Madoka told us.

        "Huh? Who's that?" asked Dashan.

        "Oh she's this strong blader," Yuki answered, "She beat Mr. Gingka and Kyoya with ease."

        "And also... Ryuga, he," Madoka tried to get the words out.

        "We think that Ryuga has lost to this blader once before and hasn't ever won," I said for Madoka, the Chinese team gasped in a surprise.

        "What makes you think that?" Chao Xin asked after we all calmed down.

        "When we found out Ryuga was a legendary blader, he didn't help, but, before he left he said that he might know a legendary blader," Yuki answered.

        "He said about a blader with a moon bey, also something about that blader being a dark nebula top secret," Madoka continued.

        "Then he added, that, he was the only one allowed to beat her," I added.

        "What he forgot to say was that the blader had dark power," Kyoya grunted.

        "A blader stronger than Ryuga," Chi Yun muttered. Ryuga was such a strong blader who was less destructive then how he was then. But, this Moon Blader could be stronger than him and she has dark power. She didn't even give it her all in that tournament.

        "What is she was holding back... No, I know she was holding back," I thought out loud, then everyone's blood froze, and chills went down our spines. All I want to know now is what Ryuga was doing.

Ryuga's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "Welcome to one hot tournament! The Beyblade babel tower royal!" The DJ announced, "A new miracle has appeared here, the birthplace of the Mesopotamian civilization! Known as the treasure of ancient Babylonia and the legendary strongest bey has been revived at last! This Babel tower battle royal is a fight to determine the blader worthy of welding the legendary strongest bey! When I say start and then the participants will all run up the tower, while bey-battling and the one who reaches the top floor first will earn the right to face the Babylonian blader warrior waiting there! So then if they are able to win against the great blader warrior, they will be recognized as the new Babylonian warrior worthy of the strongest bey!"