Ch. 38 Emporer and Empress Part 3

3 years later

~~~

Merda's POV

~~~~~~~~

"So you sure Miracle and Kura will be alright at your parents?" I asked as I twiddled my thumbs in worry.

"Merda, they will be! You have to stop worrying!" He told me back.

"O-Okay," I stuttered.

"Wow, from being the best in the world, to a woman who worries about her kids being with people she's met MULTIPLE times," He said.

"Shut it! They just haven't been without us before," I said.

"Well, yeah, but, remember what day it is?" Ryuga asked.

I sighed. "The day we defeated Nemesis."

"Yep," he chuckled. "I still can't believe that Sakyo fell into this."

"Well, we did think that would happen," I laughed back.

"Yeah, but remember what you said about your dad being revived as an AI? Can't believe that happened."

"Yeah, I was just joking about it," I said. "Maybe I should consider being a fortune teller!"

"Hey, Empress, we're here!" Ryuga shouted.

I looked out the window of the helicopter, seeing the very place battle bladers was held.

"Ahh~ such amazing memories," I said sarcastically as we landed. We got out of the helicopter, walking into the Battle Bladers stadium.

"Are we the first ones here?" I asked.

"Merda, Ryuga!"

Oh, the familiar voice.

I and Ry both turned around, only to get a giant hug from Gingka.

"Didn't I tell you to stop that!" Ryuga shouted at him. Gingka quickly ran off, hiding behind Kyoya, who was wearing a...

"Kyoya are you wearing a business suit!" I was trying to hold back my laughter.

"Hmph, at least I'm not the person who acts exactly like they did when they were younger," He pointed at the quivering Gingka.

"Cool!" I heard, I looked towards the sound, only to see a little boy with blue hair.

"Amazing its Merda and Ryuga, the two strongest legendary bladers!" Another voice range, it was a boy with dirty blond hair, he walked over to me, shaking my hand. "I'm Shinobu Hiryuin."

"Hi," I answered, he freed my hand.

"Hey, guys!" It was Kenta and Yu.

"Peanut, Kenta! Hi!" I said.

"Kenta, you're in college now, last year, right?" Ryuga asked.

"Heh, yeah," Kenta answered.

"Did everyone forget about us?" a female voice said.

"Madoka!" I shouted, I looked at the maroon haired girl, standing beside Hikaru, Ryo, Mom, Benkei, and...

"What in the Heaven and Hell happened to your hair!" I shouted, pointing at Tsubasa.

"Oh, I cut it," He answered.

"Who are you and what have you done to Tsubasa!" I shouted. "I refuse to think of you like the same guy we met thirteen-years-ago."

"Is it just me or are you taking this a little too seriously?" Tsubasa asked. "Was she always like this?"