Ch. 25 The Beyster Island Championship + Does She Not Love Me?

"Here it is the Beyster Island championship," I sighed looking at the Island through the cruise ship. I looked to my left and saw Gingka and friends, including Ryuto. Looks like I was right about those Kishatu brothers. I got up and started walking away from them.

        So, do you think Ryuga will come here?

        Have you met him? He will come, I can feel it.

        Yeah, you're right, the guy with the Santa clause themed hair will come if it means battling Merda.

        Did you just say, 'Santa clause themed hair!?' HAHA! It can also be Canada themed.

        Wow, Moon, I thought you were the nice one.

        Oh yeah, Lunar you can't bully Merda's crush! Haha!

        Really Moon? Sarcasm? Well, he won't ever know.

        Yep.

~~~

Ryuga's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "How long are you gonna keep following me kid?" I asked, getting annoyed at the noise he was making.

        "Forever," He answered.

        Yeah, this is gonna make me hate kids. But, I have to hand it to him, he has gotten a lot of character development while following me. He used to be an immature brat, but now, he's gotten more mature, more powerful.

        I sighed, "do what you what kid." Then I started walking towards the tournament. "Now," I said as red lightning appeared in the middle of the crowd, revealing me and the kid.

        "Look at that!" A familiar voice said, Yuki.

        "Ryuga," Gingka said in disbelief as I opened my eyes.

        "He's taking part in this to," That annoying guy asked.

        "Ah, that guy looks interesting, but whoever he is he's still no match for me, that's for sure," The guy beside Masamune said.

        "Or-or me," number one wannabe stumbled.

        "We're here now because we felt driven that we that we got defeated by you, this will work, this time I will defeat you and this time I will get you to come along with us," Gingka said. Then he saw the kid.

        Then I heard a voice which I never thought I would hear in a long time, "Ryuga," I heard.

        Ryuto, so he joined Gingka?

        "Please, I don't get why this guy is so popular," a familiar distorted voice said, everyone, including me, looked up at some tree, it was Merda, in her mystery get up. I looked at her straight in the eye.

        There were whispers about who she was and some people telling them who she was. I heard surprised gasps as they looked between me and her.

        "MYSTERY!" Gingka and friends gasped.

        "Hi," she answered, smirking.

        "Mystery," I mumbled.

        "Why is everyone looking between the two of them?" Kyoya's sidekick asked.

        "Apparently, at some tournament, Mystery beat Ryuga, it was the same place where they kissed," That mechanic answered.

        "Eww," Masamune and untitled guy two said.