Ch. 24 The Child of the Silver Moon

Kenta's POV

~~~~~~~~

        What did Ryuga mean by that? 'Most of my past is dead?' That's just, just so vague, like what parts does he not want to remember.

        Ryuga, I thought that we all knew what he was like. But, it's not, there's more to Ryuga than meets the eye. I feel bad for him, he sighed and started to walk away, I followed.

~~~

A few days later

Merda's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "The time is near," I said looking at the sky.

        The time for what?

        Yeah,

        "Nemesis, the black sun, is coming," I answered, "Soon, we'll all be battle him, the child of the black sun."

        Will you help them?

        "Only if I need to, I don't really care whether I live or die," I told them, "But that's just selfish, some people love life and that's why I'll save them."

        You're a weird human.

        "Heh, I know," I chuckled, "soon all the legendary bladers will gather, including, the black sun."

        "Do you mean me?" a voice asked, I looked behind me and saw, a guy in some sort of purple robe and with long black hair.

        "Who are you?!" I asked him.

        "I am Rago, and I'm here to ask you to join me," The guy kneeled.

        "Rago? Was it? Which side are you referring to?" I asked him.

        "Mine, the black sun," He answered.

        "So you're the child of the black sun, eh," I said.

        "Yeah," he replied.

        "Shouldn't your servants be doing this for you?" I asked, he just laughed.

        "Well, beautiful, I know that you were going to say 'no' fro the beginning," Rago told me, "Plus your father told me."

        "What?" I whispered when my dad appeared, I ran towards him hugging him imminently and I started tearing up a little, "Where were you? I couldn't find you."

        "It's okay dear, I'm okay," He answered hugging me back, then pulling away, "Merda, this is my new master. I live to serve him."

        I looked at Rago, "What do you mean?"

        "When Ryuga betrayed me and tried to take you away from me, there was one person who saved me," Dad said, "Master Rago, I was a fool to have thought that Ryuga would be a good master for me when I had Master Rago." My dad then put a hand on my shoulder and then whispered, "What did Ryuga do to you?"

        "Nothing," I answered, in some tone.

        "I know that tone, you're lying," He said.

        "I kissed him," I whispered.

        "You WHAT!?" He exclaimed, "Never mind, now please join us, so we can bring darkness to the world and get our revenge on Ryuga."

        This was why mom divorced him, he was crazy. Now I know that she is right, "no."

        "What was that?" Rago and dad said in unison.