Ch. 8 Battle Bladers Part 3

Ryuga and I got to where Doji sits, Ryuga stood in front instead of sitting. As for me, I sat behind him, I couldn't watch; even if Gingka wins. I couldn't watch it because either way both the Dark Nebula and Gingka would lose. It's my fault that they have to fight if I didn't leave Ryuga wouldn't have gotten L-Drago, and if I didn't battle Reiji he wouldn't have gotten it in his head that he needed to break his opponents to survive.

        "Isn't it amazing?" Ryuga asked looking at the battle and not at me.

        "What do you mean?" I asked back.

        "This, either way, I'll gain. All their power," Ryuga smirked, "Everyone's, to be honest, I don't care if Doji gets Yu or not."

        "Then why are you letting the kid suffer?" I asked.

        "No reason," he answered.

        I sighed and continued painting my nails, my best and only friend, the one who helped me the most in the world, is gone.

~~~

        "Gingka won," I whispered.

        "I know you want to punish Reiji," Ryuga said turning to face me, "go, I'll watch you."

        I nodded, long story short, I found Reiji in the forest.

        "Mistress Merda, w-what do you want?" He asked me scared.

        "I want you," I thought then said, "to write an apology letter to Gingka, Yu, Kenta, and Hyoma, and if you don't, I might actually kill you, and that's worse than battling Ryuga at his state."

        "Of course, and you want me to give it to them?" He asked.

        "Yes," I told him, he didn't know about the camera's so I'll know if he didn't or did.

        "O-okay," He whimpered. 

        After Reiji wrote the four letters he put them in Gingka's room. And when he came back Ryuga battle Reiji easily winning.

~~~

back at the Dark Nebula

        "Dad! Are you okay!?" I asked worriedly when I found him and the bad shape he was in, after Reiji's battle with Ryuga, Ryuga's dark power grew

        "I'm okay," Dad answered, but when he saw Ryuga, he forgot I was here, "Nice to see you, Ryuga."

        What about me? I thought.

        "What happened to you, Doji?" Ryuga asked in a way that made me shiver.

        "Oh-oh nothing much really, I just had a little accident with a toaster oven is all," My dad answered.

        "Dad, you need to get checked up," I told him.

        "An accident you say?" Ryuga asked.

        "It's no big deal, not to worry Ryuga and my daughter, I was just on my way to take care of it, it's all good. I will bring you another fresh meal, very soon my champion," Dad told Ryuga, "And hopefully Merda will realize how satisfying it is to rule and then she'll become our next Champion."

        "That won't be necessary Doji," Ryuga answered.

        "Huh?" I and my dad looked at Ryuga in shock.

        "But Ryuga," Dad said.

        "I don't need any more energy to build my strength," Ryuga answered, "are you trying to say that I can not win against Gingka without more power?"