Ch. 3 Kyoya

So this is Merda's Beyblade
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merda POV
~~~~~~~~
   "Attention all passengers, we need to land. Our engine is broken and will take a day for it to be fixed, you'll all stay in the airport's hotel free of charge," a flight attendant announced.

   Oh great, this is gonna be so much 'fun' at least I can relax before the mission, and I can call Ryuga, and eat actually good food, I thought up from my seat and walking out of the plane, taking my only possessions in my black messenger bag. What should I do? I can go to town, yeah how annoying can other people be. I haven't talked to other people who aren't in the DN in years, so it might be fun. I went and checked into the hotel, going into the room I put on my hoodie covering my face, then I wore black pants then fishnet stockings on top, I put on a greyish black sleeveless top, and then I put on a black hoodie.

   I walked down the street, to be honest people and bladers here are pretty boring. One lime haired kid and his bey has a lot of potential, but the kids holding his bey back, if Ryuga were here he could tell me what that bey feels.

   "Hey, you!" a man shouted, I looked up and saw five guys, but one stood out a big chubby guy with purple hair and a hoodie. "Mute? Ha! Don't worry we won't do anything to you, we just want to see how many points ya got there."

   "Yeah, pretty boy," laughed the one on the right.

   "I'm a girl," I said surprising all of them, I then lifted off my hoodie showing them my face.

   "Huh, guess you don't have many points," the chubby guy said.

   "I bet she doesn't have a single one, and she's so embarrassed that she never shows her face!" one guy said.

   If Ry was here he would beat their a**es, "Sorry to disappoint, but... Read it and weep boys!" I smirked, showing them my bey pointer.

   "500,000?!" they all exclaimed.

   "Benkei we can't win against her," A different guy said.

   "Don't worry pal, but you girly it looks like you've got skills," the guy who I think is Benkei told me, "But Kyoya wouldn't want us to quit, and this place is where the leader of the face hunters, Kyoya rules. we just take care of the weaklings and steal your points, so... Face us!"

   "How many of you Face Hunters are there," I asked.

   "All most a hundred," Benkei answered.

   "I want you to take me to his 'Kyoya' and the rest of you then we all can have a battle royal or hundred bey battle," I Ordered.

   "Huh? What?! Are you saying that the great Kyoya needs help defeating someone like you!?" Benkei asked.

   He sounds like Ry, "fine then, I'll beat all 99 of you then I'll fight Kyoya," I answered.

~~~

At the 'hideout' After she beat them.

   "Who's this?" A forest or seaweed haired guy asked of Kyoya.

   "She's a strong blader that came here today, she has 500,000 points!" A guy said.

   "Really then? What's Your name?" Kyoya asked me.

   "All you have to know is that I'm the blader of Changling Lunar Moon," I answered, "But any way you wanna battle? Or see my skills?"

   "Battle, You're no match for my Rock Leone!" He shouted.