Ch. 33 Battle part 2 + When Gingka hugs Ryuga

"Ha, even with you thrown on the chessboard, they'll never win," Pluto told.

        "Who says we're playing chess?" I asked, "I'm the Joker, anything can happen with me~ remember, I'm Doji's Daugther, I wouldn't be surprised if seven years in the future, my dad comes back in a robot's body and makes another organization with a stupid name like 'DNA.'"

        "Yeah, Doji always finds a way to survive in the end," Ryuga mumbled.

        "Ha! You really have some amazing imagination," Rago said.

        "Why does it feel like his personality changed just now," Gingka asked looking worried.

        "He looks excited?" Ryuga announced making Gingka and friends look at us, "I understand, looks like before you destroy the world, you want to battle and destroy Merda in battle, am I right?"

        "Yes, yes indeed," Rago answered, "if she won't join us, I'll have to destroy her first!"

        I laughed, "I'm sorry! But even if you win against me, you're no match for the Ace I have," they all looked at me in shock, "I am the Joker, so I ain't the Ace, but, because I'm kind, I'll tell you that the Ace is in this room and they don't even know it! Exhilarating! Right?!"

        "An Ace? If they're in this room of worms, I bet they can't be so strong," Pluto told.

        "Really? I honestly think worms are one of the most important things on this planet, without them, trees won't be so green and luscious. But they don't have the will to live like us humans do, so, what you're looking at is a bunch of humans, ready to do anything," I told him, "now that this is done, let's battle."

Ryuga's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "That man is dead," I said.

        "Huh, what do you mean?" Madoka asked.

        "That look, that look Merda has," I replied, "you haven't known her as long as I have, you haven't seen that look before. But the last time I saw that look, I couldn't even look at a Beyblade without getting sick and remembering that time, it took me a long time to start playing Beyblade again."

        "Ah, what will she do?" Ryuto asked.

        "I don't know, she had this look when she was taken by the dark power, but she says that she overcame it, so I have no idea, that's what makes her even scarier," I told them, "ever time I battle her and think I'll win, she pulls out an ace and beats me, I have to admit that even with the god of destruction right here in front of us, I'm more scared of Merda."

        "So are ya'll just gonna stand there with your jaws to the floor, go and attack that dumb as- I mean meanie," I heard Merda say. Everyone nodded and started attacking Rago, I watched. "I think this is going to slow, don't you Ry?"

        "Heh, why do I think I should start researching therapists for these people after this is done?" I asked myself.

        "Well, I think it would be a shame if we don't get the second to last piece of the puzzle," Merda said, " everyone except Kenta, stop attacking Nemesis."

        "What! Why?" Gingka asked.

        "Let's just say, I have an idea," Merda smirked.

        "But, why should we listen to you!?" spiky-brown-hair asked.

        "Shut it, Aguma! I'm in charge now," Merda shouted, "those people hurt the only two people that loved me and I loved. I would kill them with my very own hands if I could."