Ch. 7 Battle Bladers Part 2

"My daughter, why are you crying?" Dad asked, walking into Ryuga's room.

        "None of your business," I answered, wiping the tears off my face and standing up to face him, "What do you want?"

        "Come with me," dad smirked.

        "Alright," I answered walking beside, my dad, we walked for some time until we stopped at a very small room enough for one person.

        "Come on walk-in," dad told me as I complied, he chuckled closing the door to the room and locking it, the room was so small that I couldn't launch my Beyblade, suddenly beys were launched and they were hurting me, cutting me, I tried launching my bey but couldn't. Suddenly I remembered what happened all those years ago.

        When I was about seven I was walking down the street, trying to look for my dad because I got lost. When two boys and two girls came up to me, one girl was younger. They asked me if I was Doji's daughter, I said yes and then they pushed me into the alley. Then they pulled out that knife my mom gave me, they cut me all over, then they used the knife to make a giant cut on my face it was my right eye that suffered the most, because of how they cut me I became half-blind. Before the other eye came blind my dad used his life savings to save it, but my other eye wasn't as lucky it was too late. Now all I see when I move my hair off my face I see a cut and a deformed white-eye with crimson red. But, because of what my dad sacrificed to save my sight, I always loved my dad, I wanted to help him as he helped me.

        "What are you doing?!" I screamed at my uncle looking everywhere thinking that I could find him.

        "Everyone who stands between the Dark Nebula's plan's, have to be punished," he answered, "don't worry you'll still be in Ryuga's new world, but first you need to be tamed, so you can be a good pet for Ryuga."

        "J-just stop," I said before fainted, I can't believe that dad wants me to be Ryuga's pet.

~~~

        Slowly opening my eyes, I found myself in Ryuga's room and on his bed, I found that I was wearing a knee-length maid's dress along with knee-length black socks, my shoes were near the door. I got off the bed and turned on the TV, Kenta was battling Reiji, but soon lost to the serpent blader. I sighed, regretting following my dad. 

        "So Merda, you woke up," Ryuga said, I turned around and found him laying on the bed looking at me, he was laying with me? Making me blush a little.

        "Why am I wearing this?" I asked coldly, trying to hide my blush.

        "Doji gave you to me and told me to do whatever I want and that you were like my personal maid," Ryuga answered.

        "Yeah- no, can I have my normal clothes back, I'm going to the Battle Bladers stadium," I told him.

        He chuckled, closing his eyes, now sitting on the edge of the bed, "Didn't you hear what I said? You're my pet, and I don't think I want you going to the Battle Bladers stadium to meet Gingka and friends."

        "What?" I said, "What happened to calling me 'Mistress?'"

        "That was because back then I knew I was weaker than you, but now I'm stronger," Ryuga answered.

        "No you've gotten weaker, you are going to die alone," I told him, "Ever since I came back I knew it, you almost unlocked all of L-Drago's power, but you haven't even touched the surface of Dragool's."

        "Shut up, I'm the leader of the DN now," Ryuga said, standing up in front of me, I grumbled remembering our height difference, compared to him I reached his chest in height, which really confuses me about why he used to call me 'Mistress.'