Ch. 29 Diablo Nemesis~ oh and the stupid Dragon Emporer

Ryuga's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "We're we're almost there," I muttered, the kid looked at me, I sighed and started walking faster, the adrenaline inside me was getting excited to meet this blader and their bey. So I started walking faster, slowing down as I got there, I didn't even notice that I left the Kid behind. When I sensed people there I decided to make an entrance, I called down the red lightning for my entrance, when the lightning disappeared it revealed me,  

        "Huh, who's that?" The Cat guy from the Beyster Island championship asked.

        "It's-it's him," Kyoya's sidekick said, "Ryuga."

        I started to walk straight, "move now," I ordered, as a red aura appeared, I looked at them, they didn't look like they'd back down, so I launched my bey. It caused a huge explosion, making a crater in the ground, I laughed, "I feel it, an incredible power is calling loudly to me." I smirked as I walked towards it.

Merda's POV

~~~~~~~~

        Wow, he's like a moth, going straight towards light even if it kills him. Why do I think I'll need to fish him out of almost dying? Yeah, he's probably going to die soon, that means I might have to follow him 24/7 great.

Ryuga's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "Oh, wait Ryuga!" I heard the kid call for me, "Ryuga!" He started running for me, "Ryuga!" He followed me inside the temple.

        "I think this is the first time I'm actually scared o determination," I whispered to myself.

        "Are you okay Ryuga?" The kid asked.

        I just growled as launched my bey at the wall, smashing it, I looked at L-Drago, it was starting to glow red.

Merda's POV

~~~~~~~~

        Can't Ryuga go through the door? It's literally ten steps away from that guy! I guess he always has to make a dramatic entrance and he used to call me a drama queen.

Ryuga's POV

~~~~~~~~

        I looked at L-Drago, it was glowing red, then he moved right, "so that way L-Drago," I followed him.

        "Wait up Ryuga," The kid followed me.

        "Keep up kid or else you'll be left behind," I said as I walked faster.

        "Come on Ryuga that's just mean!" The kid whined.

        I smirked, "that's life."

Merda's POV

~~~~~~~~

        I was just following Ryuga until I felt someone's presents, I looked behind me and saw.

        "Leave me alone Rago!" I shouted as he walked closer to me.

        "Oh, I was just going to show you a shortcut to the show, follow me," He smirked, I looked at the hole Ryuga made, then sighed.

        "Fine, I'm coming," I said, the man smirked as he started walking, I followed.

        If I go with him, Ryuga will defiantly be there, including the rest of the legendary bladers.

        "Please tell me this means you're going to my team now," Rago said snapping me out of my thoughts.

        "This doesn't mean anything, I'm just going to observe," I told him.