Ch. 35 Dragool's newfound power + L-Drago's revenge

Ryuga's POV

~~~~~~~~

"Ryuga," I heard Gingka gasp as I attacked Nemesis with L-Drago.

"So are you going to stand there with your jaw to the floor?" I asked, "hurry up and fight!"

"Okay Ryuga," Gingka smirked as he joined in, attacking with both Sagitario's and Pegasus's power.

"Okay everybody please lead me your strength right now-" Gingka exclaimed, but Merda cut him off.

"Gingka, Ryuga stop this foolishness right now," Merda smirked.

"D*mn, you would like Doji," I said almost creeped out of my mind.

"Listen, will you two risk the chance of destroying those perfectly functional beys, after all that happened?" she asked.

"Merda, what do you mean?" Gingka asked.

"Well, Madoka fixed L-Drago, Madoka fixed Pegasus multiple times, and I made Dragool," Merda said, "do you boys, both, f-ing think that I'll let you both destroy those beys? Well, hell no, also, Ryuga, I already have to kill you, don't make me kill you twice!"

"How in heaven and hell can you kill a person twice?" I asked.

"The same way I revived you," she answered.

For everyone who is thinking if it's possible to die twice, well, you just got your answer.

"Okay, but how do you expect us to win if you don't want us to battle?" Gingka asked.

"Oh I didn't say that I didn't want anyone to battle," she smirked.

"I hate it when it's you smirking," I said with a scowl on my face.

"I love it when you say that," she smirked even wider.

"Heaven and Hell help me," I mutter a quiet prayer.

"Anyway, it includes the four seasons beys," Merda told as she took out her bey and launcher, launching it at Kyoya. Kenta, and Chris.

"Huh, what's this?" I heard Kyoya say.

"All the power I lost is coming back to me," Chris noticed.

"Huh? Sagitario!" Kenta shouted, "he's all fixed."

"Mine too," Chris and Kyoya said in unison.

"Huh, how did that not happen to L-Drago?" Madoka asked.

"Because~ I wanted to be amused and see how Ryuga feels when he's completely useless," she smiled.

"Why would you do that?" I asked, anger pecking out as I said that.

"I told you, to be amused," she answered as she walked beside me, then whispered, "we'll talk later."

"So Merda, what's the plan?" Gingka asked smirking as the rest of the four-season Legendary bladers appeared beside them.

"You remember when I said that Sagitario was the second to last piece of the puzzle?" She asked but didn't wait for an answer, "well, the last piece of the, is the second half of the star."

Then I realized.

"Wait didn't you say that back when we were back inside?" I asked.

"Yes, anyway, did you know there was always half a star in L-Drago?" she asked, surprising all of us.

"HUH!?"