Ch. 18 He Has a Brother Now?! + Dynamis + Will She Love Me?

"Now what?" I asked myself, "With Ryuga hell-bent on beating me, Gingka and gang probably trying to find the rest and me having already mastered my bey's power, things are going to get boring."

        You do know that there is something you can do, Lunar thought to me.

        "Really? What?" I asked.

        Why don't you finally make your move? We have been in the other bladers shadows for way too long, even I want to make a move now, Moon answered.

        "True, but why don't I make it more fun for myself," I smirked, "They still don't know of my bey, and if not, I will try to find them in the shadows. I still have that cape and voice modulator with me."

        You have a point, I'm not kidding when I say, 'you're scarier than the dark power,' Lunar thought.

        "Huh? What do you mean?" I asked.

        Instead of helping, you don't care whether they win nor lose you think it's pathetic for them to risk their lives to save the world, Lunar answered.

        "I guess it's true; you two are my Beyblade the one and only Beyblade of the balance of both good and evil if my good grows my evil does too," I answered.

        And you are the first to have ever done this, you do know how dangerous this is, don't you?

        "Yes. I. Do! I have known ever since I was young," I answered.

        Guy's let's stop fighting! This is getting ridiculous! Moon said.

       "Fine," Me and Lunar said in unison.

        "Uh excuse me miss? But, are you talking to yourself?" A male voice said behind me.

        "Sure, who wants to know-" I looked behind me and saw a mini Ryuga... "Uh..."

        "Are you okay?" he asked.

        "Uhh... are you a Kishatu?" I asked the guy.

        "Um yeah, Ryuto Kishatu, to be exact," He answered, "Not many people know my last name. How do you?"

        "Your brother, duh," I answered.

        "But no one knows his last name!" Ryuto shouted.

        "Well true, but I've known the guy since I was eight so, I know!" I shouted back.

        "Huh? You do?" He asked me, calmer.

        "Yeah, I was a friend of his from the DN, he told me about you once," I told him.

        "He did?" He asked.

        "Yeah, what are you a police officer?" I asked him back.

        "No, but... you don't seem like the person my brother would be friends with," Ryuto said to me.

        "Yeah~ I know," I said, "I have a question, did you talk to your brother recently?"

        "Well, he did right after the spiral force incident," he answered me.

        "Okay, what did he say?" I continued.

        "And you called me a police officer," He muttered.

        "What. Did. He. Say?" I asked again more threateningly.

        "Okay, okay, he asked me if there were any isolate islands with Volcanos, I gave him the location; the island doesn't have a name, and then we caught up," Ryuto answered.