Ch. 11 Left Rotation and Dark Power

8 month later

Ryuga's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "Aiya how much have I improved since I started?" I asked the A.I.

        "A lot actually," Aiya answered.

        "A lot, usually means, 'not enough!'" I shouted launching L-Drago again.

        "Come on Ryuga! This is the fifth volcano we have been in, also we didn't even celebrate new years," Aiya told me.

        "That was two months ago, deal with it," I said. After that, she stopped talking, I  was glad to finally have peace and quiet, but then, yeah the world has put a curse on me.

        "Well now, I finally found you," the boy who I think is named 'Hyoma,' said, "so this is where you've been? You're a hard guy to find, Ryuga."

        "What business do you have with me?" I asked harshly.

        "I'm guessing that you didn't watch the qualifying rounds for the world championships," Hyoma said, "I really thought that you would show yourself."

        "The world championships have nothing to do with me," I answered, "But being the strongest is. Now get out before Meteo L-Drago crushes you."

        "I guess you don't want to know about the Dark power now dwelling inside of Tsubasa," Hyoma smirked.

        "That guy I faced in Battle Bladers now has dark power you say?" I asked now more into the conversation.

        "Yeah, we were hoping you would help him overcome it before he goes to face the European team," Hyoma answered.

        "Why should I do that? What's in it for me?" I questioned the oddball.

        "Oh, forgot to tell you, the leader of the European team, Julian, has a duo-rotating Bey," Hyoma said, "at some festival, Gan Gan Galaxy AKA Gingka, Yu, Masamune, and Tsubasa have lost to them, so Tsubasa and the rest of their team have to be at their best."

        "Gingka lost to that fake blader and his fake left-rotation," I asked.

        "Well, yeah," Hyoma smiled weirdly.

        I then launched L-Drago at the entrance of the cave, making sure Hyoma could not get in, "Aiya."

        "Yes?" She answered.

        "We're going to Europe, I need to get rid of two nuisances, and repay my debt to them," I said.

~~~

A few days later

        "Humph, that's all then huh," I said watching both Tsubasa and Julian, Their both weak, the dark power and his left rotation, I thought. As I started walking to those two.

        As soon as lightning appeared I revealed myself, "This is pathetic," I said then they all looked at me surprise and fear in their eyes. I started walking closer and Meteorites started to hit the ground.

        "It can't be! Ryuga!" Tsubasa said as the European team gasped.

        "You call that children's magic show the dark power? Don't make me laugh!" I said as I lifted one hand and one Meteorite caused an explosion. "This is only a small peace, the smallest fragment of Lightning L-Drago's dark power left in the entire world. I've seen a person who has way more. It is nothing compared to the real thing, or Lunar Moon's. That being said, I have got my hands on a new power, that makes the old dark force look like a toddler doing a tantrum."