Ch. 15 The debt I owe to him + Ryuga Vs Jack + A Hug From Merda?

Merda's POV

~~~~~~~~

"Yeah, If you win, maybe I'll consider battling you again," I said walking away. It honestly hurt to leave my first friend ever alone, I would not be surprised if he doesn't even consider me a friend anymore. But at least I found out what I want him to accomplish. But there is one problem he hasn't even begun to reach the limit of Dragool's power if he doesn't reach the limit of both of his bey's power, it'll never happen. At first, he never cared about being the best in the world and now he is, I guess that's why L-Drago has ALMOST reached the limit of his power.

But what I don't get is, why he isn't also training with Dragool. I would think that he would train with both his beys. Unless... I said it was too dangerous for Ryuga to gain Lightning L-Drago, is this his way of trying to prove me wrong?

A few days later

I was walking near the rooms where the competitors competing in the world championships were I was hoping that I could get a front-row seat for the action. Ryuga could turn up to battle Jack today so why not, I just hope he does. I looked out the window and saw a white cloud in the shape of a dragon. I looked at the door next to me and heard.

"That cloud is not beautiful, I see white, a cold white, tinged with blue, an empty-looking white," I guess it was the American team's room because I heard Jack. He wasn't wrong, I mean he's acting differently than how he acted before the Battle Bladers accident. Not only did he have a growth spirt changing his voice to something... making it more obvious to him about my secret. But beside's his voice sounding different while staying the same, he has gotten colder, he stays with himself and when Jack said 'tinged with blue' it could also mean 'stained with a horrible past' he's like this because of what happened at Battle Bladers. He's acting like... me he's acting like how I did before I started to accept him as a friend.

I didn't know the meaning of friendship of love before he came into my life, and he didn't know the meaning of hate, emptiness, sadness, stained because of what happened in the past, revenge, holding a grudge, ruthlessness, mean, evil, being cold, etc, before he met me. He was an uplifting spirit in my day and when I felt sad he helped, and now because of me, he has become me. Because of him, I have become happier. That's the dept I owe to him, that is why I am helping him become stronger. He has lost his smile and laughs, but right after he has become the strongest, I will help him find both, just like how he did all those years ago.

I smiled and continued walking to the arena for the final battle.

~~~

I. Got. Lost. For. Half. An. Hour. I thought Ryuga was embarrassed when he lost to a bright-eyed Red-head, but that was because he was controlled. Being not controlled he lost to a girl who just got lost in a circle, wow I should be embarrassed too, for the love of Heaven and Hell I am almost fifteen and I got lost in a CIRCLE. I heard cheering and ran right towards it, I found Gingka, Madoka, and Masamune there they haven't noticed me, even though I was running like I just found the Nile River in the hot sun. I looked to my left and saw a meteorite crashing in front of the stadium causing a great impact when it hit, that is definitely Ryuga.

One question, why does Ryuga have to come with the most EXTRA entrances, can't he use the front door? Should I be embarrassed that I have a crush on someone THIS EXTRA?

Anyway, it was the same old story the music was the same whenever Ryuga showed up, a big explosion, L-Drago appearing... WAIT! Didn't L-Drago have three heads? Never mind, The DJ's were surprised, and when L-Drago returned to Ryuga's hand and he revealed himself. It will happen at 3. 2. 1.