Ch. 4 We're back

6 Months Later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doji's Pov

   ~~~~~~~~

        It's been 6 months since Merda left and Ryuga went to sleep, but now... My daughter is coming back in two months, and Ryuga well...

        "Doji let's go," Ryuga shouted when he defeated Gingka, "the time has come, let's move forward with the preparations for battle bladers!" as he and I walked away.

        "Yes! Ryuga," I answered.

        He's back.

~~~

Ryuga POV

~~~~~~~~

        "So we'll have a blader participate in the survival battle when he or she wins they'll wish for battle bladers and that the Dark Neb will be the sponsor?" I asked Doji.

        "Yes, Master Ryuga," Doji answered.

        "And WHO will it be?" I asked, "And what if they betray us?"

        "You'll meet the kid in time," Doji told me.

        "Alright then?" I said, but did he say 'Kid?'

        "Good, here," Doji said giving me a phone, "Call Merda, she's starting to get suspicious."

        I nodded, taking the phone and started walking to my room.  When I got to my room, I called Mistress.

        "Who is this?" Mistress asked tiredly.

        "So you don't think your associate won't call you, Mistress," I said smirking.

        "Ryuga? Why didn't you call earlier!? I left six months back!" Mistress shouted, "But it is good to finally talk to a friend."

        "Sorry Mistress," I Said.

        "Anyway, anything interesting happening?" Mistress asked.

        "Not really, only that there is a survival battle is happening, and the DN is trying to use it to make a tournament called battle bladers," I answered, "But to be one of the participants you have to get 50,000 bey points."

        "Looks like I'm too qualified, now I have 600,000 bey points," Mistress answered, "I guess I won't join."

        "You got 100,000 points in six months. You're still the strongest Mistress," I said.

        "Why do you even call me, 'Mistress,'" Mistress asked.

        I thought about it, it was a week after I got Dragool from Mistress.

~~~

        "I'm so tired," I shouted, picking up my bey in defeat, "You always win Merda."

        "Well, you're never gonna get stronger if you keep whining," Mistress told me, "But we do need a break."

        "Great, time for brunch!" I exclaimed, we never get the chance to eat breakfast so it's always brunch.

        "K," Mistress said.

        Walking into the hallway of the old DN, there were many people watching us, whispering. People at the DN saw it weird that Merda would talk to someone else who wasn't her father.

        "Who's the strongest here!?" Shouted a male voice. There was a boy with brownish-red shoulder-length hair with a yellow highlight, yellow eyes, pale skin, and in a Dark Nebula uniform. Right beside him was a boy with brown hair, green eyes, also in a Dark Nebula uniform.