Ch. 32 Battle Part 1

I decided to watch the battle, I put on my headphones and started to watch the battle, I don't know why but, it seemed so satisfying, the ways the beys moved. If you just forget that someone almost died and that the world is at stake, this would be really relaxing. But I can't relax, I thought, Ry-Ryuga almost died so if someone that stong gets that hurt then I have to help when the time is needed.

        "I don't want that, I don't want that to happen!" Kenta shouted, I turned off my headphones; I knew something interesting was going to happen. "Sagatarrio."

        "Kenta," Madoka said.

        "It's my fault, it's because I wasn't tough enough!" Kenta declared as his bey attacked Diablo Nemesis, and then getting pushed back. Kenta stood up, "if I had just gotten Ryuga to join us, Graa!" His bey attacked Nemesis but he got pushed back again.

        "Kenta!" Gingka said worried, "stop it Kenta!"

        "Stop it now, it's too reckless!" Madoka shouted.

        "No way, I will not give up now," Kenta told, "I will never give up, hear me! Ryuga once told me, that I was just like him when he was a kid, the told me, not to become like him," Kenta started crying. "but, if I was like him, I think I finally understand him, the little boy in the story he told me, it was him."

        "Huh, little boy?" Gingka repeated, I knew exactly what Kenta meant.

        "I know he told me not to become like him, but, I want to help him!" Kenta shouted, "When I found out who Mystery was, Ryuga said this, 'don't tell anyone that Mystery is ... or else you will have lost the tiny bit of friendship we have.' I was so surprized at first, but then I remembered that he was just human like everyone else. And if that story he told me was true, then, I feel bad for him, we all had amazing lives together, but Ryuga lost his family, he found out the people who took him in were just using him, and he was all alone, everyone he loved, disappeared eventually. It makes me think, 'how many people are getting hurt when we have no care in the world.'"

        "Exactly, that's why we'll make the new world, to get rid of this sinful one," Pluto declared.

        "Yes I would agree," Kenta said surprising everyone, "but destroying this world is not my idea! If Ryuga had just lived longer then he could have found happiness, that's why by showing everyone in the world, that even if all hope seems lost and we still win, we'll show them that there's still hope in life! And that they'll find happiness, one way or another! So come at us with all you got! Because the more impossible that you make it for us, when we win, we'll give hope to everyone! It's the least I can do, after everything Ryuga did for me, go Sagatario!" Kenta shouted attacking Diablo.

        I smiled, Ryuga, got out of his shell.

        I snapped back into reality when I heard shouting, I watched as Kenta was pushed back by Nemesis, "I'm not done yet, I made a promise... to Ryuga, that I would not give up until he listened and that I would... Become stronger and stronger, until Ryuga would fight seriously on our side, but then I failed! That is why I will fight, I will fight in Ryuga's place, you can do it Sagitario," Kenta attacked Rago's bey. "Go get'em now!"

        "How annoying, you're even more than a worm! You infant!" Rago exclaimed, attacking back, he cut off all of Sagitarrio's claws.

        "Sagitario," Kenta gasped.

        "Sagitario's claws are gone!" Gingka stated the obvious.

        "Huh, ahh!" Kenta screamed as he was pushed back.