Ch. 28 Another talk about the past

Ryuga's POV

~~~~~~~~

        Hey, Ryuga and Dragool, can I ask you two something?

       Sure / Sure.

        Since it'll take a long time until we get to the mighty power, I was hoping you both could tell me why you two want Merda to recover from the dark power so badly. She already can control it and she seemed like she could control it well even after getting controlled by it. Did she do something that's making you both worry?

        I almost forgot that you weren't there when 'it' happened.

        Yeah, that was what made me sick every time I looked at a bey.

        I got my popcorn, start the story.

~~~

When Merda and Ryuga were 11

        "Mistress, where are we going?" I asked.

        "My dad called us to his office, don't know why though," Mistress answered. When we opened the door to Doji's office he was sitting by his desk and beside him was a woman with brown eyes, tan skin, and hair that went from black to silver, but I would think it would go silver to black but who am I to judge, but there was also a look in the woman's eyes a sad look, a look that made me feel sad for her. She looked lonely, sad, and yet happy at the same time.

        "Am Doji who is this?-" I was interrupted by Mistress.

        "Why is SHE here?!" Merda asked angrily to her father.

        "Mistress, who is this?" I asked.

        "She's my mother, Luna," Mistress sighed, I smiled at Mistress's mom and held out a hand.

        "Um, it's nice to meet you Mrs." I smiled at her.

        "Dad, you didn't answer my question," Mistress looked her dad straight in the eye.

        "Your mom just wanted to see you, I thought because there aren't any girls here other than you," Her dad said, "I thought that since you're getting older it would be good to have your mother here to guide you. Because I can't deal with that."

        "How long?" Mistress asked, gritting her teeth.

        "Two months," Her dad answered.

        "Grr! Let's go Ryuga!" Mistress said as she walked out the door. I followed her.

        "Wait!" The woman said.

        "What?" Merda asked.

        "Why don't we have a bey battle, we can have it in your training area," The woman smiled.

        "Ryuga, let's go," She turned and left.

        "Mistress, why are you so mad? She's your mother," I asked Mistress.

        "She left my dad when he needed her the most, I don't want to spend any time with her!" Mistress growled back.

        "Mistress," I said, "I would do anything to see my mom again, actually anyone from my family. I could see it in your mom's eyes that she is feeling lonely, maybe you should at least talk to your mom? For me?"