Ch. 19 I love him, but I can't be with him...

I was training near the volcano when I looked down, "Is that Gingka? and his friends, ha! Looks like they hate him as much as I do!"I saw them through stuff at them. "Hopefully they don't find me."

~~~

Hours later

        "I see now," I heard a familiar lion's voice say as my L-Drago attacked them.

        Looks like the world is against me, fantastic.

        "That's right, we've seemed to have forgotten to consider at least one great blader," Kyoya said as my bey returned to me, "So it's you! Ryuga!"

        "What are you doing here Kyoya?" I asked, this time I was pissed off, can't a guy train without having anyone from Gingka's friend group interrupt him?

        "Kyoya, look, that bey of Ryuga's," Kyoya's lackey said.

        "I see it, L-Drago has already awakened as well," Kyoya was speaking gibberish now, "The third legendary blader was you all along, Ryuga!"

        "Legendary blader?" I asked, what do these people think I am? A police officer? I won't help Gingka every time he has become delusional!

        "I never Imagined you would be the first opponent I'd crush, But I can't say, I'm disappointed," Kyoya announced as he reviled his bey, did he renovated it, no, then it would have a much stronger aura, even though his bey does seem stronger, it doesn't feel like it.

        "I will show you the new power I possess, the reborn Leone!" Kyoya shouted.

        I smirked, "hmph, You're excited because you've gotten yourself a new toy, is that it?"

        "Save it! This fang leone has the same power of the star fragment inside it that your L-Drago has. So Let's do this!" What Kyoya said surprised me.

        "Star fragment?" I asked.

        "The battle conditions are equal, time to learn that you can't remain strongest forever!" He announced, it was so cute it almost made and cry laughing.

        "You say it's equal, do you? Fascinating, Someone like you actually thinks he can defeat that Dragon Emperor... and this L-Drago Destructor?!" I asked revealing L-Drago.

        "Here we go Ryuga!" Kyoya shouted.

        "Let it Rip!" We both shouted in unison. And it was off both of us launched our beys.

        "Oh, you aren't half bad," I said trying to get under his skin.

        "I haven't even gotten started yet. Hold your ground, Leone," He exclaimed, as he tried to push me back, "Don't give up, Go!"

        I growled, not only because this guy was getting on my nerves but these people keep on interrupting me! Annoying, loud, People! Just leave me alone!

        "Keep driving him right into the volcano!" Kyoya ordered to his bey.

        He does know that Dragons are strongest when they're near volcano's, right? Dragool asked.

        I don't know, all I know is that I what these people to leave! I answered.

        Just as I thought that L-Drago pushed Leone far back, "Hmph, do you really think a defence type bey, can actually match the power in my L-Drago?"

        "Sorry dude, but Fang Leone isn't just an ordinary defence type!" he said, "check out, Leone's new Fangs! This is the power of the newly-born Leone!"