Ch. 34 My Redemption

"Is everyone alright?" Gingka asked as he got up.

        "Yes," King answered.

        "If you think alright means, 'banged up,' then yeah," Ryuto said.

        "Yeah but I'm definitely all fun out," Masamune said, then gasped at the look of the sun.

        "The sky has cleared completely," Yuki informed.

        "Gee, no kidding Sherlock," I heard Merda say as she sat criss-cross.

        "Did we, did we succeed?" Gingka asked.

        "Yes," Yuki answered.

        "The world has been saved," Dynamis told as I sat criss-cross.

        "But it didn't," I muttered.

        "We did it Gingka!" I heard Masamune and King exclaimed as they ran over to hug their friend.

        "It's all thanks to Mr. Gingka and the other legendary bladers of the four-season, completing Zeus's barrier in the end," Yuki said.

        "Oh no it isn't," Gingka said, "was won by all of us working together."

        "Mr. Gingka."

        "What counts is that we won," Gingka told, "right Kyoya?"

        "I wasn't really fighting in order to save the world okay," Kyoya told.

        "Huh, then what were you fighting for mean man," Tithi asked, I looked over to Merda who was doing her, 'that kid is so cute,' face.

        "Don't pay attention to him," Yu told, "Yo-Yo is just always trying to cool. You get used to it after a while."

        "For once I agree," I muttered so no one would hear.

        "Really? He's just trying to sound cool, no kidding," Tithi smiled.

        "Stop that, that's not true!" Kyoya shouted.

        "Truest thing I've heard all day," Merda smirked as Kyoya growled while the rest of us, except me, laughed. I couldn't shake the feeling that this wasn't the end, so I was on edge.

        "And Chris, Ryuga, thank you both so much for helping us," Gingka said.

        "I-I will always help my friends," Chris blushed.

        "Hmph."

        "Wow, still cold, even when I'm gonna kill you as soon as we get outta here," Merda whispered in my ear.

        "Oh and you Kenta, if it wasn't for you, we would not have been able to win, you did really well," Gingka praised Kenta.

        "Gingka," Kenta said as he smiled, then he frowned, "but still we know that my power was originally Ryuga's power, if Ryuga hadn't entrusted this power to me I couldn't have helped."

        "Hmph, but it was you who used it," I decided to say, "to be honest, I didn't need to use Sultan if you all worked together it would have destroyed that shield. I really did nothing, it was all you..." I felt a light blush on my cheeks. Was it really so embarrassing to say that, that I had to blush? Can't believe I'm thinking this but what if Merda was right and I am shy?

        "Ryuga," I heard Gingka say, I looked at him and he ran over to me and AGAIN hugged me.

        "Hey!" I shouted.