$ F I F T Y • T H R E E $

Pull Me Closer
~
September 17th, 2019
Southampton, New York
Thirty-Seventh Week Pregnant

Ezio's P.O.V.

10:26 am.

Vera and I came to be around each other more often since I used Aleksander as an excuse to meet her at her parent's home. With her blue gaze recognizing me at first glance, I observed her shoulders relaxing before she rolls her eyes.

Aggravating her was amusing to me. Hearing her retort back with hostility has my heart going on for miles. Usually, my laughter echoes throughout the mansion, irritating her more.

You got to admit it, it's funny as hell.

But I could tell she enjoyed being in my presence, but she was too stubborn to admit it, just like she has always been.

"Oh, you're here again." I heard Vera mutter as she walked into Xavier's room.

"Vera! Behave." Mrs. Bernacelli whispered harshly towards her. Vera gave me a glare to which I responded with a wink that outraged her even more.

Aleksander chuckled as he approached her. "It's okay. She just needs a big old hug from her man." He says as he wraps his arm around her shoulder.

"That's a no from me. Sorry, not really though, Ezio." She muttered as she crossed her arms, pushing her chest up a bit. My eyes flickered to her curvaceous body before she began to notice.

She wore a sports bra as her leggings encased her lower abdomen, displaying her baby bump to the world.

Aleksander scoffed. "I was talking about me, but if you insist that Ezio is your man. . ." He dragged out before he shot her a wink. Her cheeks burned as she smacked his arm away.

Xavier snickered as he was resting in his bed, watching the scene unfold.

"You sly bast—" Vera began but cut off as her mother's glare remained on her.

She rolled her eyes. "I can't even check up on Xavier peacefully." She retorts as she walks past me as a whiff of her perfume swarmed me.

Is it possible to get a hard-on from smelling someone?

'Cause it is now.

I glanced down at my growing erection, crossing my hands over my pelvis as I turned towards Xavier. I cleared my throat as I approached his bed.

"How are you holding up, bud?" I asked Xavier as I shook his foot lightly.

He grinned. "I'm better now. I'll miss being in this bed though."

Mrs. Bernacelli let out a small chuckle as she handed him a few pills.

"It's not like you're going to stop seeing this bed, Zay," Vera said, taking a seat on his large bed. She groaned softly as she held her back.

Subconsciously, I reached forward and offered my hand. Her eyes flickered between my hand and my eyes before she accepted it gracefully. She huffed as she sat on the bed, finally comfortable.

"This baby will be the end of me. He's draining me out." She mumbled as she rubbed her stomach, admiring her huge bump. My eyes were too. I couldn't den, there was no way to look anywhere else other than where my son was.