Barrier 11

Mark's POV

I unconsciously stood up and approached him. I even rubbed my eyes just to check if I was just seeing things or not. But no matter how hard I rubbed them, it was still the same person. "Mr. Pink Milk..." I mumbled absentmindedly. I was still because I was just thinking about him earlier and now he's here in front of me.

He smiled. He showed me that smile once again. That subtle yet inviting and friendly smile that he always had on his face. "Mr. Pink Milk?" he asked confusedly.

I quickly regained my consciousness as I realized what I just did. Heat rose up from my cheeks and I instantly blushed. "Uh, y-yeah. You didn't tell me your name so I just called you like that since I remembered that you gave me that drink," I embarrassedly answered.

He laughed. "I get it. I gave you pink milk that day," he said as he reminisced what happened that day he helped me on the bleachers at the field.

I nodded. "Yes. And you also gave me pink milk yesterday right?" I asked. I looked at him as I waited for his answer. I don't know why but I'm really hoping that he was the one who gave me the drink.

He smiled. "I guess you received it," he answered knowingly.

My eyes went wide from what he said. "So it was really you!" I beamed.

He scratched his head shyly. "Yeah. I saw what happened in the cafeteria that day and I figured you needed the pink milk to at least make you smile and make you feel better," he answered.

I quickly pouted. "Why didn't you show up yourself though. You could've just gave me the drink yourself," I said.

I instantly blushed when he suddenly pinched my cheek. "Stop pouting, you're too cute. Remember when I told you that it wasn't awkward to share your feelings to a stranger? Well, I just assumed that you might not want to see me again 'cause you'll just be shy when we meet again," he answered.

I playfully smacked his arm. "What the hell. Of course I wouldn't be shy. To be honest, I'm actually looking for you these days. I needed some answers about different things and the first person I though who could help me was you," I said sincerely.

"Well, I'm here now so I'm all ears," he suggested.

I turned my head right to left to disagree. "Nope. I'm here right now to have fun and to party so I shouldn't be talking about my problems," I declined. I looked at him confusedly as soon as I realized something. "Wait, how did you know I was here?" I asked.

"I went to drink with my friends here and I saw you at the DJ booth. Cool beats by the way. You seemed deep in thought so I wasn't able to help myself and followed you here," he explained. "Your guards won't even let me in earlier. I just threatened them that you'll be mad once they don't let me in," he whispered which made me laugh.

I nodded. "Thank you," I answered. "Good thing you saw me earlier at the booth," I said.

"Yeah. You don't look like you're the DJ type but you're really badass there," he complimented me. "How did you get to be there? Do you work here? But you're rich," he confusedly asked.

I laughed out loud with what he said. This is the first time I laughed this hard in a long while. "No, my family owns the bar so the DJ's here know me. They let me spin when I ask them to," I explained.

He nodded. "Oh, that explains that and this VIP room right now," he said.

"Ehem..." I heard Kan faked-coughed which made me turn back to their direction. All five of them were looking strangely at the both of us. "Care to introduce your friend that I didn't know about?" he continued.