Barrier 20

Mark's POV

"Where did the both of you go? We've been looking everywhere for you guys," Kan asked us as soon as we entered the mansion. He had his arms crossed and eyebrow raised while smirking at us. He was looking at Vee and I's hands.

Vee and I quickly removed our hands that were holding each other. "Uhm, w-we just took a stroll on the beach since you guys weren't awake yet," I stuttered as I reasoned out. I felt myself sweating up as everyone was looking at our direction and Kan seems like he's interrogating us.

I secretly nudged Vee so that he'll back me up. "Y-Yeah, we just went on a stroll and we didn't realize what time is it already," he chimed in as he laughed nervously. I mentally slapped myself since we're both stuttering and its obvious that we didn't just casually walked on the beach.

Kan's grin went wider than earlier. "Oh is that so?" he said as he looked at me teasingly. I know right away that he knows something. I looked at him and asked him for help without saying anything. Kan and I know each other very well that most of the time, we already know what the other is thinking even though he didn't say anything.

"Y-Yeah. So, did you guys have breakfast already?" I asked everyone just so I could change the topic. I looked at the clock that was hung at the wall and it was already nine in the morning, Vee and I were gone for hours and we didn't even realize.

Everyone nodded their heads as a sign that they're already done eating. I sat down on an empty space on the long sofa beside North and Ram. "So, what do you guys want to do today?" I asked them.

"I think I just wanna chill today for a change. We've probably done all the strenuous activities here already," Bar suggested. I nodded my jead as I agree with him. We've already experienced all the water activities that can be done here in the island.

I looked at the other to wait for their opinions. "I'm down with chilling today. We can hang out here inside and we can have a picnic later before the sunset," Mean chimed in. I nodded as I liked the idea. This will be a great epilogue for our vacation here in the island.

"That's a great idea! That will be so romantic!" Ram exclaimed as he leaned his head on his boyfriend's shoulder. North on the other hand placed his arm on Ram's shoulders to keep him closer.

"Romantic for people in a relationship like you," Bar retorted. I softly laughed at his remark since he sounded so bitter when out of everyone inside this room, he was the one who had the most exes. He's known as a player although that lessened already these past few months.

"Stop being bitter bro. You'll find someone soon enough," North teased in which Bar just scoffed and rolled his eyes, obviously annoyed.

"What are we going to do here though?" Vee asked. He was sitting on a single sofa that was adjacent to where I was seating.

Kan shrugged. "I don't know. We can play video games and watch movies. I asked a worker yesterday and he told me that there's a pizza restaurant here in the island so we can order. Its fitting since I've been craving for pizza for a while now," he suggested.

"The TV is connected to Netflix and I also have a USB full of movies. Let's binge horror movies. I have dozens here," North said. I clapped my hands in excitement since I love horror or thriller themed movies. I even watch it by myself sometimes since I enjoy it.

I stood up. "Let's all take a bath first so we can start watching movies right after," I suggested since I've been dying to take a bath myself. Everyone nodded as a sign of agreement and everyone quickly stood up. Since all rooms are equipped with bathrooms, we have no problem taking a bath all at once.