Barrier 27

Mark's POV

"Baby why don't we get married now? I can't wait to be with you every single day," Vee softly whispered to my ear. He was hugging me from the back while his head was resting on my shoulder.

His sweet statement made me blush instantly so I quickly looked down for him to not notice it. "We literally just became official at the ball last night and you want to get married already?" I answered. I tried to sound as deadpan as possible so he won't have an idea that I'm literally dying from his cheesiness right now.

He stomped his foot. "But baby, your parents just approved us a few hours ago. Then it means its fine right?" he answered back. I wanted to laugh since he sounded like a child having tantrums because he wasn't able to get the toy he wanted.

Vee personally went here to eat lunch with us just to tell my parents that we're already together. Dad got discharged in the morning so he was able to go home and eat lunch with us. My parents were really happy with the news and they said that they support our relationship. After lunch, Vee decided to stay here first which explains why we're here now.

"They approved us as boyfriends Vee. Not as fiances about to get married. And we're both in high school. Who even gets married in high school," I answered in an 'obviously' tone of voice.

He suddenly pulled away from me. He stood in front of me and cupped my cheeks using both of his hands. "Should I just get you preganant? So that we can get married early?" he asked innocently.

I became flustered so I pushed him away. "You fucking pervert!" I yelled at him. I felt my whole body heating up because of what he just said. "And its not like I can get pregnant you dumbass!" I continued. I started fanning my face to cool myself down.

He looked at me teasingly while he wiggled his eyebrows. "Should we try it and see if you really can't get pregnant? Maybe its mot impossible. We never know until we try baby," he retaliated.

I quickly showed him my middle finger while I glared at him. "Fuck you Vee!" I embarrassedly said.

He smirked. "You're the perverted one baby. Do you remember at the comfort room at school? You literally gave me a blow ---"

I didn't let him finish since I quickly turned my back on him. "Shut the fuck up!" I stopped him since I don't want to hear any more of that. I get seriously shy every time I remember what I did back there. I really didn't realize that I will be able to do that thing.

I heard him groan and felt him wrap his arms on my waist, making sure to hug me as tight as possible. "But promise me baby, that you'll marry me someday. I can't wait to have my surname attached to yours, " he said. Ugh, why does he have to be this sweet?

I can't help but nod in agreement. I haven't given it that much thought yet but if the future allows, I want to get married to him too. "Y-Yeah," I stuttered.

He pinched my cheeks and gave me a peck on my nose. "You look even cuter when you blush baby," he teased.

I looked at him, worry evident in my face. "B-But, w-what if we don't end up together? What if something happens that makes us break up?" I asked him. To be honest, I always get scared of the different possibilities that might happen to us. Vee is a dream come true for me and I think I won't be able to live if he's not with me.

He smiled reassuringly. "Baby. Don't think of those things because that will never happen. I'll make it work. No, we'll both make it work. No matter how many rocks are thrown at us, as long as we stay together. We'll get through everything okay?" he asked me.

I nodded and meekly smiled back. "Yes," I answered sincerely. He's right. Our love for each itger will make it work.

"Good," he said. "Now, let's seal our promise to one another," he suggested.