Barrier 28

Mark's POV

"Oh my God! So the things posted on the school's freedom wall the whole weekend were true! Two of the school's heartthrobs, Mark Masa and Vee Vivis are dating for real!"

"I saw pictures of them kissing at the seniors ball. It was posted by some seniors who are part of their fan club. They said that they're really sweet last Saturday!"

"Shit. Is it just me or they're really cute together? The difference in their personalities are making then even cuter!"

"I never imagined that Ice will date someone in this school since standards seems really high. But I guess Vee is the only one applicable in his standards. I'm sad though since two of our school's kings are now not available,"

These are just some of the dozens of whispers I heard clearly as I entered the school's premises earlier. Despite the normal screaming and giggling of some women, the majority of students are talking about Vee and I's relationship. In an instant, I became the talk of the town.

Apparently lots of seniors who attended the ball last Saturday took pictures of us and posted it in our school's freedom wall. There were hundreds of comments from seniors again that just confirmed the pictures. And since I don't open my social media accounts that much, I didn't have any idea that it already blew up.

"You should've seen some of the comments regarding your dating Mark. I actually thought that you were like a celebrity or something," Kan teased me as we were on the way to the canteen since its already lunch. Kan was the one who told me about it this morning and I didn't bother opening my social media since I'm sure it'll just stress me out.

"Then that's good! At least everyone in this school will know that Mark isn't available anymore," Kan chimed in. He had his arms over my shoulders while we're walking. I was actually shocked when he dropped by our classroom earlier to fetch me. Its because we always just meet at the canteen. "They'll know you belong with me. Isn't that right baby?" Vee asked as he turned to my direction.

"No one will literally have me even though we're in a relationship or not," I said matter of factly. Falling in love with Vee is literally a rare case for me. Just like what I always say, I experienced a lot of firsts because of him. Its the first time I had a crush on someone, liked someone, and loved someone. A lot of people already tried but only Vee was able to grab my stone heart.

He messed up my hair which made me glare at him. I hate it when people mess up my hair. "You're so conceited baby. But that's one thing I love about you," he said sweetly. He looked over his surroundings before he leaned down and gave me a peck on my cheek.

I quickly smacked his chest. "We're in school dumbass," I scolded him.

He just showed me a teasing look. "Yeah right. As if that stopped you when you gave me a blow —-"

My eyes went wide when I realized what he was about to say. I reacted quickly and covered his mouth even before he finished his sentence. Kan is literally beside us and he can hear everything we were saying. "Shut the fuck up or I won't ever do that again," I threatened him softly so that he'd be the only one to hear.

Kan looked at us suspiciously so I quickly removed my hand from Vee's mouth. Vee laughed nervously and showed me a peace sign using two of his fingers. "I'm just kidding baby. Let's do it again okay?" he cheekily asked. I just rolled my eyes. Psh. Perverted human.

Everyone quickly turned to our direction as we entered the cafeteria. The fact that Vee had his arms over my shoulders got more attention. I can even hear some whispers about Vee and I but I just ignored everyone and walked continuously until we reached our table where the rest of the guys were already eating.