Barrier 34

Mark's POV

I wasn't able to control myself and I quickly ran to him. I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck while he wrapped his arms on my waist. "Fuck you," I whispered as I buried my face onto his neck. Tears, not from sadness but of joy, started to fall from my eyes.

He chuckled softly. "I love you too baby," he answered.

I slapped his chest which made him flinch a bit. "Stop this," I said.

He pulled away from the hug and looked at me confusedly. "Huh? What do you mean baby? Don't you like my surprise?" he asked. I can sense that he got worried because of what I said.

"Stop making me fall for you deeper. I'm afraid that you won't be able to catch me already," I answered. Although we're already together, I'm still scared to fall too much for him. I trust Vee wholeheartedly but I want to leave some love for myself because its not healthy.

He smiled and cupped my cheeks. "I really won't be able to catch you baby. Because how can I catch you when I'm falling deeper for you too?" he answered which made me speechless. "Let's keep falling baby. Let's hold each other's hand and fall into the deepest pit of our love," he suggested.

"Because you know what? I'm already sure as hell that I'll marry you someday," he continued.

I quickly hugged him right away. I'm so overwhelmed with emotions right now that I can't even explain what I'm feeling. All I know is that I'm happy. I'm happy to be in his arms right now. I'm happy to be with the one I love. I'm happy that I opened up myself to him. Because he's the best thing that ever happened to me.

I pulled away and smiled. "Thank you for this, for everything," I said sincerely.

He smiled back. "Thank me later baby. The night is not yet over. I still have a few tricks up my sleeve," he said. He reached out his hand. "Let's go?" he asked. I gladly took his hand and nodded.

We walked straight heading to the huge tent that was set up right before us. I couldn't see anything from the outside since it was dark and it seems like there's no light inside. But knowing Vee, and everything he did for me today, I'm sure that it will be good. At the course of one month together with Vee, he never failed to make me feel special and loved which makes me fall for him even more.

As soon as we got to the entrance of the tent, Vee moved to the side. "You enter first baby," he said. Since it was very dark inside, instead of going inside by myself, I grabbed his hand and pulled him close to me so that the both of us would enter at the same time.

We stood at our place for a few seconds until the lights finally opened, revealing what's inside the tent. The whole tent was surrounded by fairy lights that was the main source of light inside. There was a circular table at the center that was decorated sophistically and a grand piano can also be seen at the side.

But what caught my attention was the farthest part of the tent. Something that looks like a shrine was placed there. There were gold letter balloons that spelled 'HAPPY MONTHSARY' in it while it was surrounded by red roses. I walked towards that direction in order for me to see it clearly.

"Oh God, where did you get these?" I asked Vee as I saw developed pictures of me. There were pictures of Vee and I that we took at his first game this year, the pageant, and such but most of it were candid and stolen pictures of me like when I'm eating, studying, and more.

"You don't realize it but I mostly take pictures of you secretly. I can't help it since you're too handsome," he said which made me blush instantly.

"You're gonna be a good stalker one day," I teased.

He laughed. "I'm only going to be a stalker when you're the one I'm going to stalk. Others aren't worthy of my precious time," he answered.