Barrier 31

Mark's POV

"Baby, should I personally call your mom to thank her?" Vee asked me. We were currently in his room's bathroom taking a bath together. He insisted earlier so I just agreed although I was too shy. He was lying down on the edge of the bathtub while I was lying down on his body.

"I-If you want to. You can u-use my phone later," I answered. I was stuttering since I was embarrassed of what's happening right now. I can actually feel Vee's dick on my back and its been hard since earlier. I'm trying my best not to notice it that much but I can't. My body's burning up just by its mere touch.

I lied my head down on his chest as he nodded. "Okay. But are you really sure its fine? Treating the whole team I mean," he asked for the nth time today. Since we weren't able to celebrate last night, Vee's team decided to just celebrate for the win tonight. And since Vee will bring me to the celebration, I decided to just stay the whole day here at his house. I asked one of my guards to go back to my house earlier to get me some of my necessities like clothes and shoes so I don't have any problems right now.

I played with the bubbles floating on the bathtub. "Its fine Vee. Its actually my mom's idea to just do it at Oblivion so that it won't be hassle. The VIP room is big enough to fit everyone," I answered. It was true though. The VIP room occupies half of the second floor so it can fit more than thirty people.

He planted a chaste kiss on my neck giving me instant chills. I quickly turned around and even before he could react, I already crashed my lips onto him. He groaned at the sudden contact and he tangled his finger on my hair, pulling me even closer.

Vee licked my bottom lip, making me open up my mouth, giving him access. I don't know what the hell happened but I wasn't able to control myself anymore. Based from his hard on since earlier, I know he wants this as much as I do. Our lips moved in sync as our tongues danced in unison.

I climbed on top of him and nibbled on his lip. I moaned when I felt his cock brush through my entrance. Fuck, I won't be able to walk once he enters me again. We did it last night and we even did it this morning so I'm pretty sure that I won't take it anymore.

I used up all of my energy and resisted all my desires just to pull away from the kiss. Vee lips even instinctively followed lips when I pulled away. "Vee, I can't. It still hurts," I told him.

"Baby please..." Vee begged. I was supposed to speak up but he just connected our lips into a hungry kiss once again. His kisses went down to certain parts of my body, sucking and licking every flesh his tongue goes to.

Fuck.

I abruptly stood up, causing some of the water to splash out of the tub. "Baby, later after the party. I still want to walk," I said. Its not my thing to pout but I still did it just so that my plan would work. I need all the cuteness I can get right now just so that he would agree.

He pouted back which made me smile. Cute. I grabbed my towel that was hung from the side and dried myself. I immediately went out of the restroom even before Vee, or me actually, thinks of continuing what we finished on earlier. Since I went out without changing yet, I decided to just change at my place right now. It seems like Vee still wants to stay for a few minutes so I'll use it to my advantage.

I need to change as fast as possible so that Vee won't see naked anymore. I'm a guy too and I know how his dirty brain works. I got the bag my guard gave me earlier and took out the clothes I asked him to bring. I wore my underwear first before my faded gray jeans. I wore a white short that I complimented with a light blue denim jacket.

Vee went out of the bathroom as I was wearing my shoes. He already had his boxers on. I looked at the clock that was placed on his bedside table and saw that it was already 8:45 and our meeting time is 9:00. "Vee, faster, its time to go," I said.