Barrier 19

Mark's POV

I woke up with one of the best view possible. I rubbed my eyes to have a clearer vision of the person who's lying down beside me. He had his arms wrapped on my waist, giving me a pleasant warmth that helped me sleep tight last night.

How can a person even be this handsome? Everything about his face is perfect. There's no sign of any pimple or pores. He has eyes, tall nose, and it was even partnered with his delectable pink lips. There was a sudden urge in me that made me want to kiss his lips. I quickly looked away just so I could resist that temptation. What the hell Mark? Since when did you become like this?

I decided to go to the bathroom so that I won't be tempted anymore. I was supposed to sit up but as soon as I moved, he tightened his hug more, pulling me even closer. "Mmm... stay," he mumbled with his eyes closed. I almost choked when I heard his husky bedroom voice.

I looked at him confusedly. "Since when were you awake?" I asked him. What the heck? So he's been awake the whole time?

He opened his eyes and smiled, giving me instant butterflies in my stomach. "Ever since you were staring at me," he answered teasingly.

I rolled my eyes and looked away since I was guilty. Shit. "I wasn't staring at you Vee. Don't be too confident with yourself," I denied his accusations sassily. I just don't want him to see that I'm actually did stare at him. His head will surely become big once I did.

He just nodded as he smirked. "Okay, if you say so," he said even though it was obvious he didn't believe me. "Even though its already the second morning I caught you staring at me when you wake up," he continued and laughed loudly.

Yes, after I slept beside him the other night because of my dream, he decided that we should sleep together too the next night. I didn't agree at first since I was too embarrassed already but just like what happened the night before, I dreamt of it once again. So last night, I knocked on his door and we slept beside each other once again. I don't know but he sort of became my sleeping pill.

My eyes went wide for a second before I looked at him with an eyebrow raised. "Psh, stop assuming things Vee. You don't even have any proof," I answered back. I will keep on denying this as long as I can because if I confess that I really did, I wouldn't have any more face to show.

He just smirked once again and I swear I wanted to smack his face to get rid of that annoying grin he's giving me. "Who told you I didn't have proof? I might have one and I'm not just telling you," he said in a teasing manner.

I just smirked back at him. "I'm not stupid enough to believe you Vee. There's no evidence because I didn't even do it in the first place," I retaliated confidently even though I was actually getting scared right now. If ever he has proof, it'll be the death of me. I'll probably just migrate to another country.

He shrugged. "Okay, if you really don't believe me, I'll prove to you that I really have evidence. But, I'll post it to the group chat where the gang can see," he answered back. He pertains to the group chat we have with Kan, North, Ram, and Bar. Mean isn't in the group chat since its exclusive to our lunch group.

Shit, I'm doomed. What if he really has proof and he posts it on the group chat? But its impossible, how will he even have one when he really looks like he's sleeping every time I look at him in the morning. I scanned the whole room to check if there's cameras but there's none. I turned back to Vee. "There's no proof Vee," I told him annoyedly.

He smiled brightly. "Okay. I'll post it now for the whole gang to see," he said. My eyes went wide when he got his phone from the nightstand beside him. He really looked like he has proof. Shit Mark. What are you going to do?