Chapter 1

Hello! Welcome back everyone!

I hope you all remember the Epilogue of It Started With A Derby because this first chapter starts the day after the Epilogue!

This is a little weird for me to write, considering Sophia is the older one and Georgia is younger XD. Some or most of you will understand what I mean.

Okay, just to refresh your memory, and mine.

Dante, the oldest brother, age 16.

Sophia, the oldest sister, age 15.

Georgia, the youngest sister, age 14.

And then Liam, the youngest brother and youngest Klance child, age 3.

Now, I won't keep you here forever because I know some of you, or most of you, are looking forward to the book!

So, here we go!

Unedited

Enjoy~~~

"I'm not going."

"Georgia." Keith sighed.

As you know, Georgia was sexually assaulted during a school day. With her siblings being suspended for three days, she didn't want to go back until they did.

But summer was just around the corner, causing the kids to be very excited. Not only would they be out of school, but the Derby's were soon to return, meaning Keith was going to get back in a car, and destroy others.

Dante and Georgia loved to surprise the male with a car of their choosing while Sophia took over the part of designing the car, occasionally getting help from her Aunt.

"I'm not going." Georgia said firmly.

"Isabella will be there." Keith spoke calmly. He sat on Georgia's bed as she hid under her blanket. "Don't you two have classes together?"

"We do." Georgia replied, peeking out from under her blanket.

"Listen, I know you're scared." Keith said. "But those guys aren't there anymore. And you'll have Isabella there right?"

Georgia didn't answer as Keith continued.

"I'll tell you what." Keith looked over at the girl. "Try to go to school, but if you get too uncomfortable, I'll come pick you up without hesitation and let you stay home until Sophia and Dante go back, But if that does happen, I want you to talk to your teachers about taking home work for the next two days."

Georgia pierced her lips together, thinking about what Keith said.

"Okay." Georgia mumbled. "I'll try to go."

Keith smiled. "That's my girl. Get ready and your father will drop you off."

Georgia slowly nodded as Keith left the room.

"Did you do it?" Lance asked as Keith walked into the kitchen.

Keith nodded. "She's going to try and go. I told her if she gets uncomfortable to call and I'll go and get her."

Lance nodded and took a bite of his apple as he sat on the counter. Liam sat in his spot at the table, munching on a piece of toast.

"Gigi, leaving?" Liam questioned with a frown.

"Gigi's got to go to school, buddy." Lance told him.

"I go too." Liam said, wiggling out of his seat.