Chapter 28

Unedited 

Enjoy~~

"Georgia! Watch out!" 

She was pushed out of the way as a gun shot went off. 

Georgia's eyes widened as she watched the bullet impale her friend, sending her to the ground.

"TIFFANY!" 

"It's your fault I'm dead." 

Georgia spun in a circle, looking for the girl. 

"If I didn't care so much about you, I would still be with you."

"I didn't ask you to care about me." Georgia retorted. "You did that on your own!"

"But you were the one who saved me, weren't you?"

Georgia shot out of bed, glancing around the room as she swallowed the ball in her throat, sweat dripping off of her forehead. 

She took in a breath and lied back down in bed. 

"It's fine. It's alright. It's okay."

. . . . . . 

Something was wrong. 

It's been three days since the fight between Tanner, Keith and his two daughters unfolded. Ever since then, everything's been calm. 

Until now.

Sophia walked around the house, looking for a specific wolf. 

"Kosmo? Where are you buddy?" 

A snarl was heard, causing the girl to whip towards the sound. She placed her hand on her hip where a gun was tucked in the waistband of her pants. 

"Shut up you damn wolf. You're going to ruin everything more than you have." 

Tanner. 

Tanner was in the living room, a gun pointed at Kosmo.

"Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing!?" 

Pulling her gun out, she ran in front of Kosmo, her weapon now pointing at Tanner. 

"Get out of the way." Tanner spoke harshly. "I can't kill you yet, Lotor still wants you." 

"You're working for him, aren't you?" Sophia narrowed her eyes, baring her teeth. 

"It would be a shame if you were to go missing with your wolf." Tanners lips curled slightly, his hand clenching his gun tighter as he pointed it at the teen in front of him. "No more Sophia. Less people to worry about. But now that you know the truth, it might just have to happen." 

"My grandfather trusted you." Sophia spoke. "But I should've known something was off. What does he have that we don't? Why are you against us? Were you working as a spy? You're the one who told Lotor where our gang house was, weren't you." 

Tanner pierced his lips. "Look at you using your brains." 

"You told them where Georgia's room was." Sophia took a step forward. "You were the one who let them kidnap Tiffany and Georgia." 

"Maybe I was." Tanner shrugged. 

"You." Sophia growled. 

Tanner hummed and tilted his head to the side. "Yes?" 

"You got them killed!" Sophia roared. "Everyone who died! It was on you!" 

"Sh." Tanner hushed her, walking towards her. "That's your sisters fault. If she didn't let Tiffany in, the maybe she would still be here."