Chapter 26

Unedited

Enjoy~~~

A week has passed after everything that happened, and Lance was discharged from the hospital.

Everyone but Lance and Dante were in Australia.

If not with Dante, Lance was at home, trying to see if he can try and find any information about Lotor.

The male was currently at home, staring at the map that lied on his kitchen table, thinking of anywhere Lotor would go when his phone ringing caught his attention.

"Hey baby." He mumbled, hands dragging down his face. "What are you doing awake? Isn't it like two or three am there?"

Keith's sigh filled the Lance's ears. "I can't sleep."

"Why not?"

"I-I don't know. To stressed to, I guess."

Lance glanced at the clock which read 9:48 in the morning. "I'm going to visit Dante soon, so you can stay on the phone with me for that time."

"How is he?" Keith asked quietly.

"He's reacting to when I talk now." Lance answered, going to the kitchen to get a bottle of water and an apple. "Doctors think he'll wake up within the next week or so. Or that's what their hoping for."

"Mommy?"

"What are you doing up, Liam?"

"I can't sleep. I miss Daddy. When is he coming?"

Lance frowned at the sound of his youngest sons voice.

"I'm talking to Daddy, do you want to say hi?"

Lance grabbed his keys just as Liam's voice came through the phone.

"Hi Daddy."

"Hey buddy, you sound tired." The father commented, walking out of the house, locking the door behind him.

"I'm berry tired." Liam replied, a small yawn following. "Mommy, can I sleep in here?"

"Yeah, of course."

There was shuffling on the other side of the phone, making Lance wonder if Liam was curling into the bed.

"Night daddy, love you."

"Night, buddy." Lance said softly. "I love you too."

He put his phone on speaker as he got into the driver seat. He started the car and placed his phone on his leg. He quickly put his seat belt on before driving.

"We're having Tiffany's funeral later today." Keith spoke in a hushed tone, not wanting to wake Liam.

"How's Matt?"

"He's still upset, but that's understandable, he did lose his daughter after all."

"Is there something else?" Lance wondered, hearing the edge in Keith's voice.

"It's the kids."

"What's wrong? Did something happen!?"

"No, well maybe. Georgia hides in her room all day, she doesn't talk, she doesn't eat and I have no clue if she's drinking anything." Keith's voice cracked. "Sophia's constantly out with Kosmo, we barely see her anymore." And then there's Liam who has no clue what's going on. All he knows is Daddy and Dante aren't coming anytime soon. He thinks Georgia and Sophia are ignoring him. He has at least three breakdowns almost every day, Lance. Then there's the gang, everybody is stressed out, they don't know what to do. We have meetings multiple times a week, trying to figure out our next move. But with Lotor god knows where, it just isn't safe to do anything. I don't know what to do anymore. I-I just don't know."