Chapter 18

Unedited 

Enjoy~~

Georgia sat on the couch her head in her hands, tears rolling down her face as Krolia stood in front of her, worry present on the Grandmother's face. 

"I'm sorry." Georgia cried, rocking herself back and forth. "It's my fault. I shouldn't have gotten him to go, it's my fault! It's all my fault." 

"Georgia." Krolia said softly, bending down in front of her, a hand resting on her granddaughters shoulder. "What happened?" 

"I wanted to help her. But I didn't know if she was saying the truth." Georgia whispered. "So I asked Hailey and Chris to go and check it out, thinking that they would be unrecognizable and safe." 

"Who are you talking about Georgia?" 

"Tiffany, she gave us the location of Lotor's gang house." Georgia mumbled. "I was on Facetime with Chris, but hung up with him when they were on their way home." 

"We got spotted." Hailey stepped up, a hand on Georgia's back. "If anything's it's my fault. He got suspicious and notified Narti and Zethrid. I drove off but Zethrid shot at us, it went right through the back window and hit Chris." 

"Mom." Kora stepped in, a stressed look on her face. "He-Can we talk over here actually?" 

  Krolia nodded and rubbed Georgia's shoulder before walking away. 

"It's my fault." Georgia whispered, getting off the couch. "Not yours."

"He needs a hospital." Kora said quietly, shaking her head. "He's losing to much blood, the bullet it's still in there." 

"Okay." Krolia replied quietly. "You, Kolivan, Nixon and I will head up there." 

Kora nodded. 

"Get him in the car, I'm just going to find Keith and let him know." Krolia mumbled. "Somebody's going to need to keep an eye on Georgia and get her to calm down." 

In the kitchen, Lance and Keith stood with Nixon who paced around the room. 

"It just missed the important nerves." Nixon breathed. "What was he thinking?"

"Nixon." Keith spoke up. "He's going to be fine." 

"Keith." 

The male turned to his mother who stood in the doorway. "We got to get Chris to the hospital, the bullets still in his shoulder, and he's losing blood, fast. Nixon, Kolivan, Kora and I are going to get him to the hospital. You're in charge of the gang while we're out, don't do anything stupid, understand?" Krolia spoke, using her boss voice. 

"Yes Ma'am." Keith sighed. 

"And watch out for Georgia." Krolia said, worry lacing her voice. "She's blaming herself, and she hasn't stopped crying since she collapsed." 

"I'll talk to her." Lance mumbled, his hand dropping from Keith's shoulder as he walked away. 

"Hailey's also beating her up about this, she's saying it was her fault because she hesitated." 

Keith shook his head. 

"It's nobody's fault but Lotor's and his dumbass gang." 

. . . . . 

In her room, on her window seat, Georgia had her knees pulled to her chest, staring out the window. Her eyes were red from all the crying she had done. 

She had her phone was plugged into the speaker replaying Hold on by Chord Overstreet.

Lance had knocked on the door but frowned when he got no answer, so instead he slowly opened the door and walked in.