Chapter 35

Unedited 

Enjoy~~

"Do you think he'll give us the location of where Mom is?" Georgia asked her siblings as she sat in her room, fiddling with her pencil. 

They were all sent home, except for Liam who was still with Lance. 

Currently, Dante and Sophia were on the phone with the youngest sister. 

"Let's hope so." Dante sighed, tossing a soccer ball in the air. "We might not get any answers, it could take a bit. It's James, he's like Zethrid." 

"I hope we get to kill her too." Sophia grumbled, glaring down at the paper in front of her. "She deserves to die, same with Narti." 

"Sophia." 

Krolia appeared on the screen, she glanced at the girl before moving her eyes to the screen. She smiled at the her other two grandchildren. 

"You two better be doing homework." Krolia joked, before leaning down and whispering in Sophia's ear. 

Georgia watched as Sophia tensed up and looked back at Krolia, she slowly nodded before turning back to her siblings. 

"Hey you guys, I gotta go. I'll call you later, okay?" 

Dante nor Georgia didn't get the chance to reply before Sophia left the call, leaving the two to wonder what was happening.

. .

Sophia sat in the passenger seat, her leg bouncing up and down. 

"James wants to talk to you, and only you. Would you be okay to talk to him?" 

"Lance doesn't like this idea." 

She could hear her grandparents talk outside of the car, while she still sat inside, trying to collect herself. 

"None of us do." Kolivan mumbled, dragging a hand down his face. He was stressed with everything that was going on. "But he won't say anything unless it's to her." 

With a deep breath, Sophia got out of the car, catching the others attention. "I'm ready." She mumbled. 

"Listen Sophia." Kolivan started as they walked into the house. "We're going to be outside of the room, we have a camera set up inside, we'll be listening and watching." 

"But here's the thing." Krolia stepped in. "Since we're not at any of the gang houses, we don't exactly have a cell to put him in. So... He's currently handcuffed and tied to the bed." 

They stopped just outside of the room, where Lance leaned up against the wall, his arms crossed and a sour expression on his face. 

"The moment he does something to you, or says anything, we'll step in." The father spoke, glancing at Sophia. "Are you sure you want to do this, Sof?"

"How else are we going to get information?" Sophia said quietly. "Lotor's gang is creepy as hell, but this guy, if I'm being honest, he scares me. But if this means... If this gives us a chance, a possibility, of getting Mom back, then I'm going to do it." 

Lance gave her a small smile and patted her shoulder. "We're going to be in the living room. Oh, and try to be quiet? Your brother is still sleeping." 

Sophia giggled and nodded her head. "I'll try." 

"I'm going to get Kora and Shiro to bring the other two out." Lance whispered to Kolivan and Krolia as they walked away from Sophia. "I have a feeling something's going to happen, and we're going to need them here for it."